I looked down at his bare chest and sighed, before meeting his eyes. "Why do you have to be shirtless?" I asked in a tired voice.

He laughed sexily. "I did it just in case you needed an extra push." He admitted with a grin, and took a step forward until we were inches apart. "And I'm so glad I did." He muttered; his hot breath hit my lips causing me to shiver. I placed a hand on his abs and moved my hand up his chest. He tossed his head back as I did so. He smirked knowingly back at me. I moved as close as I could without having our lips touch. Our noses softly brushing together whenever either of us moved in the slightest. He brought his hands up and placed them on my waist. I grabbed him by his forearm. "Is this the part where we kiss?" He asked in an exhausted voice. I shook my head slowly; he let out a loud groan. But then, he looked down at me and moved in for the kiss anyway.

I tisked him. "Not so fast." I said with a grin. I decided I was going to have a little fun with him. Something about the look on my face must have made him realize this because his face suddenly had "oh no" written all over. "How bad do you want me?" I asked as I leaned in closer again.

He let out a shaky breath. "More than you can possibly imagine." He answered in a weak voice. I grinned and moved his hand higher on my waist. He took a sharp inhale.

I giggled. "This is fun." I taunted.

He shook his head with a smile on his face. "When I'm finished giving you the best sex of your life—so good that it'll make you forget your name, I'm going to kill you." That's it; I couldn't take it anymore—sorry Jude.

I chuckled, but didn't respond as I walked over to his bed and sat down. He eyed me with a smirk, and then I took my shirt off. "Put your money where your mouth is." I had hardly finished my sentence when he sprinted over to me and pinned me down.

He looked down at me with a smile. "Is this the part where we kiss?" He asked once more.

I grinned. "This is it." He looked like he could cry from happiness; and then our lips finally met for the first time. He released my hands and put his on my shoulders as he continued to kiss me and grinded into me.

I unbuttoned his pants and he let out a moan in pleasure. He sighed. "It'll be a miracle if I can last more than five minutes."

I huffed. "You better last more than five minutes or we're never doing this again." I told him between kisses. I was joking of course, but I doubt Kyle picked up on that at the present moment.

The look on his face told me he bought it. He sat up straight for a moment and slapped himself in the face. "There that should hold me for a little while longer."

Well, it did. Kyle was proud he lasted a full twenty minutes. He collapsed on top of me, both of us breathing heavily. He rolled over next to me. We looked at each and laughed a little. "That was..." I began out of breath.

"The best sex I've ever had in my life." Kyle said before I could finish my sentence.

"Well..." I said in a drawn-out voice.

Kyle scoffed; offended. He propped himself up on his elbow. "Oh, so Jude was better than me?" He asked; irritated.

"If I say no would you really believe me?" I asked with a smirk.

"No, but it'll make me feel better." He said with a sigh. "I shouldn't expect anything less though. I mean, he's a linebacker; bigger than me on every level."

I grinned and moved closer to him again. "Not every level."

He looked at me in disbelief and sat up straight. "Are you saying what I think you're saying?" He asked; a small smile forming on his lips. I nodded with a smirk. He let out a victory and clapped his hands loudly. "In your perfect face, Simon!" He looked down at me and smiled, but then crawled over me and pinned me down. "Can't you stay here with me forever?" He asked as he leaned down and nuzzled his face into my neck.

I sighed and pushed his head away. "No, I got to go." I said; breaking free of his grasp and sitting up. He let out a loud groan. I got out of bed and searched for my clothes. I slipped my bottoms up, but couldn't find my shirt. I looked up at Kyle. "Do you know where my shirt is?"

He shook his head with a grin. "No idea." He replied as he eyed me up and down. I put my hands on my hips with a knowing look on my face. He sighed and reached under the blanket; then tossed my shirt at me. "Killjoy."

I slipped it over my head a gave him a sympathetic smile. I got back into bed and kissed him one last time. I backed out and looked into his eyes. "You're a great guy."

"I know." He replied with a wink.

"I'll see you around." I told him as I got off the bed again. He gave me an unconvinced look. "It'll be okay." I assured him, and turned around to leave.

"Nova, I'm falling for you." Kyle blurted out before I could reach the door. I stopped dead in my tracks and stood there for a minute before turning back around. He was sitting on the end of the bed with a small smile on his lips. I could see it in his eyes that he meant it.

I squinted my eyes and took a few steps toward him. "You aren't lying to me, are you?" I asked in a knowing voice.

He shook his head. "Of course not."

I pursed my lips and took another step forward. "So, if you're not lying to me, does that mean Killian is?"

He shrugged. "That depends; what is he lying about?"

"He says that you're a bad guy and I should stay away from you." I told him.

He rolled his eyes. "Well, of course he's going to say that." He said in a tired voice. "He's an asshole and hates me." He added. "He's just telling you his version of the truth."

I let out an exasperated groan and smacked my arms against my sides. "So you and Killian are both being 'honest'?"

He chuckled. "I guess." He replied. "The only one who isn't being honest is Jude." He told me flatly.

I closed my eyes. "Look," I started, and opened my eyes again. "I'm just going to go." He nodded and I backed up with a small smile. Then, I turned around and left.

Tears started dripping from my eyes as soon as I shut the door. I didn't know what to think or feel anymore. I was so close to just walking away from both of them to avoid any further heartbreak but I couldn't at the same time.

I was going to ride out this thing if it killed me.