2|First Word

Romano:
Because your dad cussed a lot, everyone had a feeling one of those words would be your first word. Romano had been trying not to swear so much around you so your first word would be something pleasant (Like "tomato" or "papa").
Antonio (Spain) came over one day to visit you and your dad (But mainly to see you).
"Be right back," Romano said as he took your empty bottle away. "I'll go get her something to drink."
Once your dad was gone, you turned to Antonio. You pointed at the Spaniard and started to try and say something.
"B-ba-b-b..." You were saying.
"Romano!" Antonio called for your dad. "(Your name)'s going to say something!"
Romano rushed in and looked at you. You were still going "Ba-b-b-b..." while you were still pointing at Antonio.
"Come on, (Y/N). You can do it." They both encouraged you.
"BASTARD!!" You yelled, now waving your fist and using your other hand to point at Antonio.
Romano was shocked and horrified. "(Y/N)...you weren't supposed to say that..." He muttered in disappointment.
Antonio, on the other hand was laughing.
"Isn't that cute, Romano? She's just like you!"
"BASTARD!"

Switzerland:
Vash was taking a nap on the couch after chasing a certain Italian off the lawn. Ever since you learned how to crawl, you had been all over the place. To keep you occupied, Erika (Liechtenstein) was playing peek-a-boo with you. You giggled every time your aunt took her hands off her eyes. She would make a cute funny face every time and that set you off really giggling. After a while of playing, you got bored and wanted your dad.
"You want your dad, (Y/N)?" Erika asked as she picked you up.
You nodded and pointed at your dad. Erika, being the sweet aunt she is, put you on Vash's chest. Vash opened one eye and smiled at you.
"Shoot!" You said. Vash then opened both of his eyes and looked at you.
"Did you just say 'shoot'?" He asked.
"Shoot!" You responded.
"When you're older, I'll teach you how to shoot." Vash said before kissing your cheek. I'll teach you how to deal with those dumb boys.

Greece:
Every time Heracles put you in your crib for a nap, a cat was either sleeping near you in your crib or sitting protectively near you (Not in the crib). That made Heracles smile, knowing that the cats adored you.
After putting you down for a nap, the Greek man went to work on some paperwork about his mother's ruins. He had a baby monitor on his desk so he could know when you woke up from your nap. So far, the only sounds coming from the baby monitor were your soft breathing and the sound of a cat purring.
"Meow!"
Heracles looked up at the baby monitor. Then he glanced at the clock. It was too early for you to wake up from your nap, so your dad shrugged it off as a cat. A minute later, however, he heard it again.
"Meow!" It was louder and more demanding this time. Heracles got up to go see if it really was a cat. He realized this time that the meow sounded more like a young child imitating a cat.
When he entered the nursery, he immediately went to your crib to see if you were awake. You were wide awake with a smile on your face. While playing with your feet, you looked up at your father and giggled.
"Meow!" You giggled.
Heracles smiled and took you out of your crib. "Your first word, huh?" He said as he kissed your cheek. "I guess I don't call you my 'little kitten' for nothing."

Turkey:
When Sadik could, he would take you to Istanbul. Not only was it a beautiful city, your father loved taking you around and telling you the stories about some of the old places.
"And that's where my old boss tripped and fell into the river." Sadik said as he pointed to a bridge up ahead.
You pointed at the bridge and started trying to say something. "Ahh!" You said.
Your father looked at you with a confused look. "Are you trying to say something, kiddo?" He asked.
You nodded and went,"Ahh!" again.
Later, you and Sadik left Istanbul and went home. You sat in your highchair and played with your baby fork and spoon while your father cooked some Turkish dish.
"Gobble!" You shouted.
Sadik, almost spilling the pot over on the stove, whirled around. "Did you just talk?" He asked.
"Gobble-gobble!!" You responded,
Your father smiled. "You said your first word, kiddo. I'm proud of you." He smiled as he ruffled your hair.
***LATER***
"Wait a second..."
************
I didn't have a first word for Turkey's, but my friend luckily suggested "gobble". If you don't get it, think of the sound a turkey makes and you should get it. I'll explain more to you if you don't get it.