1|First Time Seeing You

Romano:
The tomato-loving Italian couldn't help but smile as he looked at his baby daughter fast asleep in his arms. He never really expected to become a father, yet here he was with a baby.
"Why are you so damn cute?" Romano whispered with a smile as he gently stroked your cheek with his thumb.
Then your eyes started twitching and they slowly opened. (Eye color) eyes were revealed as you opened them and looked up at your dad.  You cooed softly and reached for your dad's finger.
Romano smiled and let you grab his finger. "Ti amo, (Y/N)." He whispered as he softly kissed your head.

Switzerland:
The gun-loving Swiss never expected to become a father, yet here he was holding a baby in his arms. He didn't seem like it, but he was nervous as hell. He had never held a baby before on his life.
"O-okay...," he mumbled to himself. "Now what do I do?"
After a while of Vash mumbling to himself, you woke up and opened your (eye color) eyes. Your father was intrigued by how bright your eyes were (Apologies if you have dark eyes). While he looked at you with amazement, you reached for his finger and Erika (Liechtenstein) entered with a hand-sewn teddy bear for you. It was (Favorite color) and said on the back: Made with love from your favorite aunt.
"Did you pick a name yet, big bruder?" she asked.
Vash smiled and nodded as he let you grab his finger. "(Y/N)."

Greece:
Slowly smiling, Heracles took his sleeping baby daughter into his arms.
"You're so cute," he whispered, not wanting to wake you up. "Almost like a kitten."
He smiled again and gently stroked your cheek with his thumb and kissed your head. You moved a little bit, but didn't wake up.
"(Y/N)," Heracles murmured to himself. "(Y/N). Yeah, I guess I'll call you that."
At that moment, you decided to wake up. Your eyes squinted as they slowly opened, revealing that they were beautiful (E/C) eyes. You seemed to smile as you stared into the green eyes of your father.
"Hello, kitten," Heracles smiled. "Did you have a nice nap?"
After playing with his hand, you got bored and went back to sleep. Heracles smiled again and kissed your forehead.
"(Y/N), my little kitten."

Turkey:
Sadiq slipped his mask into his pocket before picking you up. He wanted you to see him for the first time without the mask. Of course, he would have the mask off when it was just you and him.
Once he picked you up, your (E/C) eyes opened and you looked into Sadiq's beautiful eyes. You cooed and waved your tiny fist.
"Hey, kiddo. What're you doing?"
You cooed again and grabbed Sadik's finger. You started chewing on it like a pacifier.
"I think I'm gonna call you (Y/N)," Sadik said. "What do you think, kiddo?"
You cooed and continued chewing on your dad's finger.