Andy Imagine

mysuperheros-dontwearcapes: Could you do an imagine where Andy Biersack and you are dating and you struggle with an eating disorder and things start to get bad for you again and Andy tries to help you out?

You picked at your pizza. You didn’t want to eat it because you knew it had to be filled with calories and fat and you would blow up like a balloon if you ate it. You make a tally in your head of all the calorie counts of all the ingredients. just the cheese would send you over your daily limit.

"Y/N how much have you eaten today?" Your boyfriend Andy said.

"Umm- I ate and apple this morning and skipped lunch." You said. It sounded really bad but it really wasn’t. You wanted to be skinny so you took notice of your food intake. You can be on a diet and not go back to your old ways right? You used to have a real problem with eating and you were in a hospital for about 2 months. But you were better now and this is just a normal diet. It was healthy.

"That is not good. You’re not getting bad again are you?" Andy asked cautiously. He knew about your past.

“What? No.” You said. You didn’t really want to tell him about this because he would worry when you really didn’t have a problem.

“Then why are you not eating?” He asked knowingly. He knew you had gotten bad again. He knew it before you did. You just wanted to be skinny but you knew what ever you did, you could never get that perfect hourglass figure.

Before you knew it you were crying into Andy’s chest as he held you.

“God, why didn’t I see this sooner.” Andy said kissing your head.

“Listen Y/N. You are not fat. You are perfect in every single way and you do not need to change for people to like you.” He said pulling your chin up to look at him and then kissing you deeply. He kissed you for a long time before he pulled away and looked you in the eyes while caressing your cheek.

“I love you so much, you don’t deserve all this pain.” He said before pulling you in to kiss you again.