14: Snitches Get Stitches

Kasey's POV
I had cried all night, nonstop. My dad never asked me what was wrong. My sister did but I told her "Nothing." I know she didn't believe it but she felt best not to push me.

The reason I was crying so much was because of the text I had gotten earlier.

It read.

From L:
Kiss Dylan. In front of Tanner.

How was I gonna do this? I don't wanna do this to him..

I just got a new text.

From L:
Remember Kasey, Snitches Get Stitches.

I really couldn't do this. But I had no choice.

*Next day*
L said I had to do it today. But when??

I got dressed into a twenty one pilots sweatshirt and black leggings.

I brushed my teeth, curled my hair, and did my makeup. There was no point in eating. If I did, I'd probably just throw it back up.

I went out the door and got on the bus when it came.

I asked the bus driver if I could sit somewhere else and she said to sit across from the seat I normally do. That puts a little distance between us, right?

But what if I do sit with him? I could tell him.. but snitches get stitches.

Whatever, I have to tell him. I can't break his heart even more.

I sit next to him and he doesn't look at me.

I take out my phone and start typing.

'I got an anonymous text from someone who knows. About everything. They threatened to tell everyone about everything if I didn't break up with you. Now they want me to kiss Dylan. I really care about you Tanner. I've been warned not to tell anyone but I can't do this to you. Maybe I should just take the consequence..'

I nudged his shoulder but he didn't look at me. He turned around, his gaze meeting a little past me.

I handed him my phone and watched his emotions as he read it.

"I'm sorry." I whisper.

He slowly reaches his hand down and grabs mine. He starts to draw circles on the back of my hand with his thumb.

"It's okay." He says very quietly, so only I hear. "You have to do it. But I don't want to see it."

"That's the thing. I have to do it in front of you." I answer.

He shakes his head. "Damnit!" He loudly whispers. There are barely anyone on the bus and the people on are sleeping so no one hears him.

*at school*
Dylan and I are talking and Tanner is in the same room. This is the time I have to do it.

Ugh I so don't want to.

Nothing against Dylan, but what are Tanner and Taylor gonna think? Oh my god, Taylor. Oh no...

I had to do it so I gave the senses of a before-kiss. I looked at his eyes, then his lips, then his eyes again.

He looked down at my lips and traveled back up to my pale brown eyes.

He closed the space between us and started leaning in.

He closed his eyes as his lips hovered over mine.

I closed my eyes as his lips were placed on mine.

It only lasted a second. I didn't feel anything, like I did with Tanner.

As he was pulling away he said, "its okay. Tanner told me."

I nodded and looked over at Tanner. He looked hurt, but understanding.

---------------------
Oy, with the poodles already!

If you understand that phrase I love you.

I'm sorry for all the short chapters but i started writing this at 3:44 in the morning and it is now 4:02 in the morning. So yeah.

Stay alive |-/