13: Lexi

Lexi's POV (betcha didn't see that one comin)
I heard it all. How she was sexually abused. Raped. How she cuts. Or used to, who cares?

But all I know is I'm telling everyone.

Kasey's POV
After telling Tanner everything I went back home. My dad wasn't there so it was just Autumn and I.

I made us dinner and we watched a few movies before going to bed.

*Next day*
I get a text from an unknown number.

From (xxx)-xxx-xxxx:
I know your past. If you don't want it getting out then I'll need you to do some stuff for me. Xx -L

To L:
I don't know who you are, but what do you need me to do ? Please don't tell.

I was terrified. The only person I could think of with the name starting with L was Lexi, but how did she find out? Did Tanner tell her?

From L:
You have to break up with Tanner. That's the first thing. After that, I'll tell you the rest.

This L will ruin my life. I don't want to break up with Tanner. Hell, we just started dating!

If this is Lexi I swear to god I'll kill her.

I reply back. To L:
Okay.

I have to. I can't have this get out.

From L:
Right now.

I don't answer. Instead I just get up and go out the door, not caring what I look like. I'm gonna bawl my eyes out after this anyways.

I head to his house and hesitate at the door.

I finally realize what's a stake here and go ahead and knock. A sleepy Tanner opens the door.

"Kase? I didn't know you'd be here." He says in a low, raspy voice.

I just nodded. "Wanna come in?" He asked. I couldn't go inside. I had to get this over with so I shook my head. "You okay?" He asks. Yet again, I shake my head.

"Tanner, we need to break up." I say. Wow, subtle Kasey.

His eyes immediately widen and now he's definitely awake.

"What?" He asks. "I don't think I heard you correctly."

"We need to break up Tanner." I say again. "It's over." I say before walking away, the tears spilling from my brown eyes. I couldn't cry in front of him. I just couldn't.

I turn to see him still standing there in shock, a warm tear rolling down his soft cheek.

I face back front and round the corner.

-----------
Again, short. I know. It's late at night and I really wanted to update before I went to bed so yeah ❤️ I hope you enjoyed anyway.

Stay alive |-/