"They'll see it as a threat. I wanna talk! Be easier if I could hear you, too." Jacob annouced talking to the pack.

"This isn't your territory anymore. How's the new family working out?" Paul snarled

"You done?" Jacob asked.

"You coming home, Jake?" Quil asked.

"Not until I finish this."

"What do you mean?" Paul asked

"I want Sam to take back Leah and Seth."

"What?" Leah growled.

"No way!" Seth whined holding my waist.

"Quiet!" Jake ordered before turning to Sam's pack. "I want them safe. And I want this over. I need Sam to wait until Bella's been separated from the problem."

"You mean till she's dead." Paul said.

"Ease up, Paul" Embry Said.

"Then what?" Paul asked.

"Tell Sam that when the moment comes, I'll be the one to destroy it." Jake assured causing me to growl at him. No way in hell was he getting to that baby even if this is just a distraction.

"Jake!" Seth objected gripping my waist tighter.

"I'm the only one who can. They trust me."

*timeskip*

"Hey. Are you okay" Bella asked as Jacob entered the room.

"Yeah, it's not like I'm the one carrying a demon."

"This is pretty important, Bella. Why don't you tell Jacob what you've decided?" Rosalie teased causing me to giggle.

"What now?" Jacob groaned.

"Rose is trying to talk Bella out of her baby names. Ruby likes them" Edward laughed.

"I think they're original" I confirmed.

"Rosalie hates them." Bella stated.

"Well, then I'm on your side no matter what you picked." Jacob said.

"They're not that bad. If it's a boy, EJ. Edward Jacob."

"Okay, fine, that one's not awful. Why don't you tell him the girl's name?" Rosalie teased.

"I was playing around with our moms' names. Renée and Esme. And I was thinking... Renesmee."

"Renesmee" Jacob coughed.

"Too weird?" Bella asked.

"Um..." Jacob hesitated.

"No, that's not too weird. It's beautiful. And it's unique, which certainly fits the situation. I like Renesmee." Edward said.

"He likes it." Bella and I say to Rosalie. Bella goes to take a drink of blood but drops it and goes to reach for it when suddenly her back breaks and she falls to the floor.

"Bella" I scream just as edward catches her. After Bella's back is broken she's gone into labor.

"Rosalie, pass the morphine." Edward says once bellas laid down on the table. Alice is talking on the phone to Carlisle.

"Carlisle said the placenta must have detached." Alice said. Edward gives Bella the morphine shot.

"He's coming as fast as he can, but..." Alice thought out loud cutting herself off.

"We'll have to do it." Rosalie says as she takes a scalpel to cut Bella's stomach open but Edward stops her.

"Rose! Let the morphine spread." Edward tried.

"There's no time. He's dying." Rosalie growled.

"Get him out now" Bella screamed. Rosalie cuts her stomach.

"Look at me, Bella." Jacob comforts as Bella screams. The sight of blood distracts Rosalie.

"Rosalie, don't!" Edward yelled pushing Rosalie aside.

"Alice, Ruby get her out of here!" Edward yelled. Alice and I grabbed Rosalie and pulled her out of her room.

"Rosalie, rosalie calm down" I yelled as Rosalie struggled in our grip. After awhile she calmed down.

"You good?" I asked

"I'm good" She confirmed taking a deep breath.

"Jacob, take the baby." I heard Edward yell.

"We should go in there he might need help."

"Keep that away from me!" Jacob yells. Rosalie and I walk back in the room.

"Edward. I'll take her." I said he bolted over and gave me the baby. Rosalie and I left the room with Renesmee. I knew it would be a girl.

Billy black's POV
"I don't care what he's done. He's still my son." I said to Sam.

"I'm sorry, Billy. I just thought you should know." Sam says as Paul comes and whispers something to sam.

"Bella's dead. It killed her. Let's go!" Sam said the last part directed to his pack.

Jacobs POV
As I make eye contact with Renesmee for the first time, I imprint on her, seeing her future from child to a grown woman. It's like gravity. Your whole center shifts. Suddenly, it's not the Earth holding you here. I would do anything, be anything she needs. A friend, a brother. A protector. I fell to my knees staring at her for awhile until I heard Jasper speak.

"We're outnumbered." He concluded.

"By a lot." Alice agreed.

"I won't let them hurt my family." Edward fumed. I ran to help and jump into the fray of the battle of wolves against the Cullen's.

"Stop! It's over! If you kill her, you kill me." I roared. One of the wolves tries to attack again but I turn into a wolf and stop them.

"Jacob imprinted. They can't hurt her. Whoever a wolf imprints on can't be harmed. It's their most absolute law." Edward explained the wolves all looked at Jacob the slowly backed off.