Fitzgderald stands speechless. He's calculating, running through traps in his head and weaving past excuses.

A tense minute later and Fitzgerald chuckles in defeat.

"I suppose you're right..."

This is too easy.

The hair on the back of your neck stands. Chuuya takes your hand in his.

"But in order for it to be permanent..."

You clench your fist.

Whatever it is, bring it.

"You must kill me." His smile is of that of a sadist. Fitzgerald's head is high and his eyes look down on you. The very look makes you feel small.

"Darling!" Zelda cries.

This is the day in which Zelda could loose one.

---

"I must says. It'll be quite spectacular to see the winner of the match." Fitzgerald tugs the ends of his gloves. You stand closer to Chuuya, whose face is grim.

The match was supposed to be between you and your father.

This match was supposed to keep Chuuya safe.

But the moment Fitzgerald invited Chuuya to join, your now fiance entered the ring. Yelling at him and calling him a dumbass will have to be for later.

Fitzgerald launches. You hold out your arm and time slows. That's when you take the initiative and race forward, grabbing Chuuya along the way. Your ability ceases from Chuuya's body and the moment you're close enough the both of you slam a knee into your father's gut.

Time resumes as Fitzgerald is blasted to the wall. It cracks, crumbling. Chuuya spares you a glance and you can only shake your head.

Thus far is only the beginning.

Fitzgerald shoots from the smoke. Your eyes dilate with fear at the amount of power he radiates. Surely he's drained albeit less than half of the treasury vault.

His fist catches Chuuya by surprise and you're too late to slow time. Your lover is ripped from you and the next thing you know you have to face your father head on.

"I didn't want to do this, (f/n)..." He says grimly. "If you had just listened to me..."

"Shut up!!" Tears burn your eyes and you resume a battle stance. Fitzgerald smiles with pity; your father disappears.

You slow down time and tired eyes dart everywhere in search of the next attack. Right before Fitzgerald can send a roundhouse kick from behind, your block the offense with your forearm. Taking your right arm, you grab Fitzgerald's wrist before flipping him over your shoulder.

He slams upon the ground with enough force to crack the concrete. Time resumes and Chuuya has pushed himself from the rubble.

A blinding swirl of light erupts and you cover your eyes. The green mass of swirls appear in greater numbers. Fitzgerald is only becoming stronger.

Chuuya applies pressure to his bloodied shoulder. You step back from your father before he could try anything.

"I'll take the next hits?"

"Yeah, you better."

Your fiance pulls your behind him as he launches into battle.

Chuuya was fairing well. Especially against your behemoth of a father. His gravity manipulation kept it so that their attacks evened out. This is more so a battle of stamina, but how long could Chuuya maintain his ability?

The minutes become long and you finally patch up your temporary wounds. Within seconds you leap into the atrocious battle.

Fitzgerald is only getting stronger. Though the equality is maintained through Chuuya, you aren't the exception. Blow after blow and you only feel more beat down. The attacks are worse as time wears on, and you become to slow to actually coax time into decelerating; as ironic as it seems.

"Come on you two." Fitzgerald provokes. "At your limit? It'll be easier for me to kill you here and now."

You rest on your knees, heaving and gasping for air. Chuuya doesn't look any better. Though Fitzgerald looks worn out, he doesn't seem worse than you two.

You gaze up at Chuuya desperately. "What do we do?" You mouth to him. Chuuya grits his teeth, hair brushing into his face. The moment his head snaps up his eyes have locked with Dazai.

"You better not let me fucking die! Ya hear?!" Chuuya shouts to Dazai. The man wears a smile of mischief.

"You got it partner."

Chuuya clicks his tongue in annoyance. You stare in confusion and Fitzgerald prepares himself.

"Oh, Grantors of Dark Disgrace

Do Not Wake Me Again."

The vibe within the area changes drastically. A chill creeps up your spine; you can't help but wonder what exactly Chuuya is doing.

The ground around your fiance begins to break, walls crumble into rubble. Fitzgerald rises into the air and he can only wear and amused smile.

"This is the fight I'm talking about..." He laughs to himself. Fitzgerald drains more of the treasury vault but that's no match against Chuuya.

Fitzgerald is slammed against the ground and kept there, but that's isn't where it stops. Fitzgerald is blasted down and under the earth's crust, shooting further and further down thanks to Chuuya's gravity manipulation.

"Chuuya!" You shout. The male takes no notice, instead pulling Fitzgerald up on his own free will. Chuuya rams him knee into Fitzgerald, and the king himself coughs up a massive amount of blood.

"Chuuya stop!!"

Your father doesn't rise, he's spent. There's not a gold coin left in the treasure vault.

He's done.

"Dazai, help Chuuya!" You shout. Said male snaps his fingers and the chains bounding his wrist and ankles break off. Chuuya doesn't cease his torrent of mass destruction, and the whole palace seems like a wasteland of debris.

"Alrighty pal~ That's enough." A soft tap from Dazai and Chuuya's eyes focus. Chuuya's just about to fall to the ground in paralysis, and you're sure that his body will suffocate your father's. You rush forward in time to catch him and Dazai backs away with a carefree smile.

And just like that, it's over. They've won.

"(F/N)!!"

SHLCK

Your father's eyes glint with glee and he wrenches the knife from his victim's body.

This the day in which Zelda lost one.