Yes Girl: 1

Yes Girl
Noun.
A weak person who always agrees with the superior person.

Warning: suicidal thoughts and actions due to them.

I couldn't do it anymore.

Tears flowed freely from my eyes as I ran out of my house. My vision blurred, the pounding of my feet the only thing I heard besides my sobs. The bulge in my thin sweater was visible. I had grabbed the nearest bottle of pills and dashed out before anything else happened.

I wheezed as my stomach yelled in agony.

I shut my eyes tightly as I felt the kicks coming next. I gasped for air and bit my tongue trying to keep myself from crying out.

I stopped running and put one arm around my mid-drift hoping. Okay breathe, Aleena.

I shook my head as more sobs racked my body. I didn't want to be here anymore. I felt lost and broken and nobody wanted that. I wiped my eyes and looked at the abandoned building in front of me. No one would find me here, and that's exactly how I wanted it.

Taking a deep breath I pushed the door open. It creaked of how old it was and I coughed slightly at the dust hovering in the air. This is it. Shaking slightly, I walked up the stairs to the roof, stopping often to let myself catch my breath.

By the time I was on the roof, my lungs burned and my stomach felt no better. I touched my forehead lightly and winced went I felt it wet with blood.

The sun was setting and the view had me in awe. I walked closer to the edge and swung my legs over, settling myself on the concrete rail.

The city was sparkling as the sun rays hit them for the last time this day. The red, pink, and orange color blending in so perfectly.

If only life was as perfect as that.

I looked down at the empty street below me. If I really wanted to, I could just slide off and end everything. But I was too much of a coward to do it.

I sighed sadly as the sun hid over the horizon. The sky grew dark and I threw my head back as the stars started to come out and shine beautifully.

Now was the time.

I swung my legs to safety and laid down on the cold cement in the middle of the roof. Snowflakes slowly started to fall and I frowned slightly.

Snowflakes used to be my favorite when I was little. They were always different and unique.

I laid silently as thoughts engulfed my mind. Nobody would miss me, I knew that.

I hated myself for never standing up for myself. I hated that my parents didn't care about me at all. I hated that I didn't care about my self at all.

The scars on my wrist were proof of that.

But most of all, I hated the people who inflicted this to me. It was so much easier to blame someone else for this.

I opened the bottle of pills and swallowed one and then another and then another until I couldn't count how many I had taken.