DEADPOOL

(THROWBACK TO WHEN I WROTE DEADPOOL BEFORE IT WAS COOL)

DESCRIPTION

Koda plans on spending her junior year in college like a fucking champ-maintaining her 3.9 GPA, taking only afternoon classes, and winning the campus-wide game of Deadpool for her third year in a row-but then some Really-Hot-Samurai-Wielding-Asian-Transfer-Student comes along and ruins it.

HOW TO PLAY

DEADPOOL, THE GAME

The objective of the game is for players to track down and

eliminate their targets until only one player remains.

HOW TO PLAY:

1. Players will sign up on your university's official website with their personal information, and an uploaded photo.

2. Once the game begins, the game hosts will e-mail the players with information about their target.

3. When a target is "eliminated," the assassin will then take on the victim's target.

4. Only one assassin can kill a target at a time.

5. Targets can only kill their assassins if it's in "self-defense".

6. If only one player is left standing, the game is over.

METHODS OF ELIMINATION:

1. Direct: In a direct elimination, a player uses a fake weapon to touch his or her target. Some weapons that have been used are: water guns, nerf guns, and plastic swords/lightsabers. Sharpies or markers can also be used to mark on the target's skin. Photographic or witnessed proof is required.

2. Indirect: In an indirect elimination, a player stages an assassination by placing an object that will result in elimination. Some objects that have been used: poison (hot sauce in the victim's food, or a piece of paper labeled poison placed under the victim's food), poisonous animals (rubber snakes, spiders, lizards, etc. placed inside the victim's backpack or textbook), or even a bomb (See: How to Use Bombs). Photographic or witnessed proof is required.

3. Capture: In a capture elimination, a player eliminates his or her target by coming into possession of a specific item. Capture eliminations are exactly like tackles in flag football. Some common objects used as capture objectives are flags, articles of clothing, and clothespins. After acquiring the item, it's to be turned into the game's host for proof.