So shine bright tonight, you and I

We're beautiful like diamonds in the sky

Eye to eye, so alive

We're beautiful like diamonds in the sky

Shine bright like a diamond

We're beautiful like diamonds in the sky

Shine bright like a diamond

We're beautiful like diamonds in the sky

Shine bright like a diamond

So shine bright tonight, you and I

We're beautiful like diamonds in the sky

Eye to eye, so alive

We're beautiful like diamonds in the sky

Shine bright like a diamond

Oh, yeah

Shine bright like a diamond

Yup best performance EVER!!

"Okay now here to hand Rihanna the first AMAs Icon award, please welcome Monica Fenty"

*skip Rihanna's mom's speech

"I'm terrible at speeches" I began, damn I was nervous "Uhm It was like 20yrs ago when I started disrupting you with my husky man voice, as you would call it, Westbury road Barbados you know! Well uhm I would like to thank my team, I would like to thank everybody who was with me through the journey and I would also like to thank my fans, you guys are what make this award special. Thank you" I then saw Sadé by the exit into the backstage, this is it "And I would like to introduce you to someone special, Sadé babe come up here!" Sadé slowly made her way to the stage looking nervous and sexy, how is that even possible?! "Guys this is Sadé, my baby, my boo-thang, my life, my everything and I love her," and I gave her a kiss and the crowd went wild! "Goodnight LA!" I said while walking out.

SADÉ

What just happened?!

Okay right now Rihanna is doing her thing on the red carpet and I'm busy talking to her mom who calls me 'smooches', she's actually not as mean as I thought she would be.

We left eventually an arrived at Rihanna's house. I still can't get over the size of this house.

"Okay babies I'm going to sleep, don't stay up too late. Goodnight," Rihanna's mom said giving us both a kiss on the cheek.

"Goodnight," we said in unison.

"Don't do anything besides sleep, girls" she giggled and walked into her room.

"Baby I need you" Rihanna said while pulling me closer and kissing me with intense hunger.

"Baby your mom said we should behave," I said leading her into our room and we changed into oversized t-shirts.

"Come here," she pulled me down into the bed and pinned me down and started kissing me on the neck and chest.

"Rrrobynn" I moaned.

"Girls I said don't do anything besides sleep," Rihanna's mom said from behind the door.

"Ugh tomorrow we move her to the guestroom on the other side of the house!" Rihanna groaned.

"hahahahahaha goodnight Robyn."

"Ugh goodnight Sadé" and we spooned and soon fell asleep.