{Chapter 12}

Selena POV
So I was still with James who was letting me forget all about Neymar and I have started liking him even. And then the phone rings. I font believe that he is calling me. What a f*cky idiot. How does he dare to talk to me after what he did. I didnt respond and then he started talking to me on whatsapp.
Whatsapp conversation
Hi selena I wanted to
to explain what happened
Yesterday
                         You dont have anything to
                         explain and just dont call                
But its not what you
think
Whatsapp conversation ends
And then I blocked him. I couldnt support anymore. I had to start again with someone who really loves me. And that someone is James.
Cris came and call me to tell me that zizou, real madrid manager wants to boys immediately and wants me to come with them. So of course I said yes and went with them.
When we arrived, cris, James and I everyone was waiting and zizou was kinda stressed.
And then he started talking.
Zizou is talking
So As you know some days ago we won the clasico but some newspaper are saying that real madrid and barca players hate each others and are like animals. So the two clubs decided to prove them wrong and we have to spend the entire weekend with them at Beyrouth, in lebanon. Boys stop it. I dont like to do that but we are obliged so tomorow everyone at the aireport at 7:00 even you selena. Did you get me boys.. euh I mean boys and selena??
Selena POV
So now I will have to face Neymar and the entire squad that one day I considered like my family but they are now all supporting that liyer

⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️