{Chapter 5}

Selena POV

we have arrived. I have never visited the Bernabeu, its wonderful... even better than the Camp nou, the museum in the Camp nou is little... here its giant 11 Champions league and 32 ligas are the most importaant in the museum, there is a special gallery for players for cris and for other legends, that's it, we just arrived to the pitch, the team is training there as an exeption because tomorow is the el Clasico, the biggest game on earth Real Madrid vs FC Barcelona. All Madrid boys are here and I am a little bit shy cz noeone knows that I am the second Ronaldo, they just know me as Selena Gomez. 

(dialogue between James and cris. James starts)

Men, you brang Seena Gomez, the hottest girl in the world on training, is she your girlfriend??

Nah, I will tell you later but she is taken to Neymar JR so dont even think that you can compete

That idiot??! I'm so much better than him. How do you know her?

I'm gonna tell you when all the team arrives.

(dialogue is over)

neither all the team aarrived, we are just waiting Sergio Ramos and zidane who are talking a little bit in the changing room. Here they are.

(dialogue between selena and cris, cris start)

they are all here. I have to announce the news and you should be with me

Okay I am coming but I am a little bit embarassed and shy

Its okay they are all nice especially James and Marcelo

(dialogue is over)

That's going to be really awkward because if another girl was in my place it was going to be more normal cz she is not famous but me, I am selena gomez... I mean Selena ronaldo, ok thats weird, but yeah its gonna be awkward.... we go in fron of everyone, cris put his hand on my shoulder and calm me... than removed it.

(dialogue between selena cris and all the team, cris starts)

guys, as you have seen we have a special guest in the training today, It's Selena gomez.

Yeah we all saw her but why is she here, is she your girlfriend?

No, shut up marcelo and let me continue

Oh and why is she in training suit?

You will guess when you let me continue my phrase, Gareth. Yesterday night my mom told me a thing that you cant imagine. Selena Gomez is in reality Selena Ronaldo my twin sister.

what (all the team)

(dialogue is over)

yeah that was awkward. All players are talking with cris exept james, the columbian one, some fans compare him to Neymar cz he is cute and has an amazing talent and still young. he is coming on my way. what am I gonna do??

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

so yeah my baby is James 😍😍 Just continue readig next chapter