Tease me

'Here we are'

I looked out the window to see a huge, old-fashioned building. Home. For now... Dad had got a promotion... And I was happy for him, but I was now the only girl in the school. My dad had become the new headteacher of mackoline school for boys.

We unpacked the car and made our way through the giant wooden door and up towards our flat. The door squeaked open and the floorboards creaked.

'This is your room sweetie'

Dad stepped away from the door and I popped my head around the door. It was average size, single bed in the corner with a desk and computer opposite. Other side of the room was a full size mirror and a wardrobe. That was it. A gloomy looking room but I thought I could spark it up a bit. The curtains were still drawn so I took a step closer to see the view. Slowly I pulled the curtains back to see the river and trees right infront of me. The driveway of the school facing me. Blue sky and fluffy white clouds. My eyes looked from left to right, up and down... There, in front of me, were the boys. Hundreds of them, all piling out if their cars. I couldn't help but think... I'm the only girl here. Not even any teachers were female.

Dad piled in my boxes and I started unpacking boxes. Wondering who I would meet tomorrow. Maybe a dark haired, dark skinned creative boy, or a blonde joker or maybe a sexy shy boy... I could have my pick. But then why? Who would be with me? The only boy I've ever been with cheated. I wasn't enough for him. Why will I be enough for anyone. Tears started rolling down my cheek. Remembering what I'm trying to forget. Him. How could I be with anyone else if I'm still in love with him. Matt got me. Or so I thought.

'Knock knock'

I wiped my tears away and called dad in.

'How do you like it? I think its brilliant'

'You would though... You fit right in with the age'

'OK I get it cheeky... Come down for something to eat? And meet some people'

I nodded and he left. We never did talk much. Just occasional banter. Once everything was in a tidy state we made our way downstairs. There was a roar of noise from the hall. Laughter and conversation buzzing the room. I followed dad as he mingled through the crowd. I kept my head down but could feel eyes on me.

'Henry! How are you?'

Dad shouted and strolled off to another older man. Clearly a teacher. They chatted for a while whilst I stood awkwardly. There was a deep rumble around the room. Boys, curiously looking at me as to ask why there was a girl at a boys school. One boy caught my attention. Looking at me, smiling. This brown crazy hair. Brown boots with jeans and a checked shirt. His eyes staring at me. Making me feel warm inside. Dad then grabbed my arm so I turned to the man.

'And this is my daughter, Sam'

'hello'

We shook hands and the man turned to grab the boy behind him.

'And this is my son, Liam'

He smiled sweetly. His deep voice was irresistible. This boy was something else. The dinner bell rang and we all made our way to our seats. Liam and I were sat next to each other opposite our fathers.

'So what are you studying?'

'Drama, English those kind of subjects, you?'

I appreciated him making conversation with me. More than anyone else. The fact I was the only female had suddenly become very apparent to me. You begin to notice how much attention your breasts and bum can attract.

'Sciences'

'Oh so your a smart arse...'

He gave a little giggle and we continued our banter through out dinner. Once everyone had finished Liam turned to me.

'Would you like to spend the evening in our common room? Get to know people?'

'Sounds like a great idea Liam, go for it sweetheart, just get her back by 10 Liam'

The table had suddenly joined our conversation and were laughing with dads joke.

We got up and made our way through a series of stairways and corridors. In the next room about 20 boys sat around, chatting. I took a step and the boys turned their heads. Some wolf whistling, others just looking with grins.

'Nice one Liam, brought a lassie'

A blonde Irish boy wrapped his arm around Liam's shoulder,

'Na mate, headteachers daughter...'

They suddenly looked at me completely different. It was weird. Like I was untouchable now.

'Well... either way, she's pretty'

And with that he turned and left. Liam simply looked at me and pulled me to meet more friends of his. The time flew by and it was soon time for me to head back. Liam walked me back to my room much to my dads delight.

'See you tomorrow.'

I gave liam a smile and closed the door. Dad was off to bed anyway as I quickly followed behind. My new bed was also sqeaky to match everything else in this building. I just closed my eyes and slowly drifted to sleep.