chapter 11

As we walked down the stairs leading use to the big gym in our school. We walked around the gym like ants playing follow the leader and leader was the prettiest girl in the school Jessica moon . She moved he around the same time I'd did we leave right next door to each other we were friends once but all can remember is that when the accident happened we stopped being friends. I can remember it like it was just happened. It was the beginning of the first of summer that me and my family moved to new york I was 7 years old . As we'd waited for the moving van to get here. Id looked over to our neighbors all the house were the same the colors were all the same white and brown stones as far as the eye can see. As my small little eyes looked around I saw that another family had moved in just like us. What a struck of luck I won't be the only the new kid at school. Walking over to the family I could see a boy my age who can best be described as a small boy with blue eyes and brown hair looking over at little old me. If remember he was wearing blue overalls with a striped red and white patterned. Boom I felt it was tiresome pain that went throughout my body it was as if something just smacked me in the head. I felt body coming down but it didn't something had caught me in time like leaf falling falling down to ground but instead of the grand I leading on in someone's arms. I began to open my eyes and there she was the girl from target with those crystal blue eyes looking down at me smiling as I looked into the those eyes becoming more and more hypnotize by her beauty. What should I do I thought . She had began to pull mr up to my feet disting me off but as if she was looking for something.

"hey I'm Clair and u must be winter" clair said as she stop what she was doing and looked at me with hopeful smile and pocketful of sunshine.

" Yeah I'm Winter and how do you know my name." I said as erica came running to me looking at me to see if I was okay.

" Will I heard all the arguing in the locker room and her someone say your name" she said maintaining that same smile but it looks as if she was hiding something who this girl why does she seem so familiar to me

"come on winter it time to go" erica said as she pulled me to the the other After all this I can't wait to get home and be myself or so I thought.

All the class had ended for me,and I'd just want to get home and lay in my bed with my sweet little bear while watching Netflix all day long in and out. I began to walking through the halls to where my locker was on the other side of the building. The halls were filled with all the normal student and there friend and they click as I start to be that I was very different from the and walk past this couple who all want to do just fuck and lock lips and all I want to do is get to my locker and get out of this hell hole.
As I open that old solid metal thing I call a lock, I'd start putting in my heavy books into feeling and touching the side of the book then stuffing that thing inside looking back at all the memories then slow I sighed and closed the door to my locker. Out of the blue the light by the stairwell was being block looking down at the floor it was like the light hitting the floor was stop by this big muscle like body, that seems to be standing there waiting for me to turn around.
I was so set on going home that i wasn't looking damn it bad winter bad. Looking up I was surprised to the one person I thought I wouldn't see in a while and there he was standing in front of me Angle Moon himself. Looking into his eyes I could get lost in it. The movement of the earth and the way his hair move from side to side blowing in the window like bird flying through the storm. Maybe I should go to derek he would be waiting for me.

"Hey, winter nice seeing you here," he said as he pulls me into his big muscle like body wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me into him. All I could do is sink into his warmth of his body mix with my cold one.

" Will Mr. moon I think you should let me go I have the place to be," I said with such a roar trying my best to pull and throw my body everywhere just to get far away from him. Although in the end my attempts were no use he still had the iron grip on my body.