Chapter 12

Winter pov

         All I remember was a sense of darkness and of being alone the air was very thin enough to give you a papercut and it made my hands bleed black.  It  was like swimming under the New York City east river , and I was able to  hear a heartbeat but it wasn't mine who's heartbeat was it? Where they friend or foe.  It was like I was falling into the darkness of the SHALLOW deep within the SHALLOW. It was the feeling of  my very own childhood  nightmares that  now we're coming back to haunt me but why?. There was  a star-like sky that seemed to light up the rest of my surroundings the deeper I go  into  the shallow. There was no time or  day I felt trapped in my own prison with no gaurds, there was burning sunlight touching my body, slowing breathing into  me. I'd tried my best to   make sense of it  although only for a moment it was everything to me.  The sense of  warmth and the beautiful bright light faded away like the sun change turns with the bloody moon, and  I"d felt my lungs being filled with liquid the deeper I filed into  the " DARKNESS OF THE SHALLOW".  Falling slowly into this strange plane of existence , for I remember the feeling of water being trapped in my throat stopping me from breathing ,talking , and saying , sceaming. The world I knew was gone and  had fallen to the darkness , the darkness  I had felt soon faded as my body soon landed on this  plane different from what saw and felt from before. As land slowly there it was filled with  green the scent of flowers rose and sunflowers I think . this darkened space began to be lightened up with floating candles surrounding the world. Soon I was able to breathe and as my body landed in the grass that felt like it was the grass was alive it seemed to hug me with its warmth taking away the coldness of my body.   As I began to slowly walk through the tall greenery I could smell the scent of flowers becoming even stronger than before rose and sunflowers surrounding the opening of the field. There were doors with floating candles near them  as I walked through a hall of doors that lead to an  open field. I could feel something pulling me to  the last redden wood door that had roses and sunflowers around it. My heart felt like it was beating out my chest BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM was all I could hear as the door seemed to come closer the more I walked towards. This mysterious door that had appeared out of  nowhere and this door was nothing like the rest that seemed like an ordinary door. There was something that was pulling me towards it , as I opened the door There was something pulling me towards this woman with beautiful brown skin that was shining in the darkness of the room in which I found in the darkness lucky me I guess. She had sun kiss hair  with beautiful blue eyes sitting ever so elegantly at an old white around wooden table surrounded by white rose and tea cups full of tea. When I got closer  to this  beautiful woman , Soon she spotted me standing by the now open door waiting for something to  tell me this wasn't real this can't be .  The woman began to  stand as she noticed me and motioned me to come closer with single hand movement, to come closer. As she stands there waiting for me to come toward her  beautiful tangerine colored dress with white ruffles flowing down the green grass. She opened her arms towards me as if she knew me from long ago ,but I was hesitant to walk towards her. I was able to feel and see everything around me. It was as if we were in a different world , things around were plants and in different forms.  Where she stood was where the sun of all sun was placed there. It  was as if she was connected to  the sun as hair seemed to glow with the more and more I got close.  She began to give me a look of sadness when I stood in glass a small tear had fallen down her face. When I finally got close there was a WOSH  WOSH WOSH WOSH of wind and the world around us seemed  to be a field of  fireflies that seem to  light the darkening sky.   Finally made it to the table and I'd slowly made my way to sit  down across from her. The fireflies began pouring the floating tea kettle that had held a dark liquid into  the  cups, I could smell the pure scent of peppermint.

"who are you" I said as I finally broke the endless silence,  "what is this place and why am I here?"

"My darling, my having grown, all your questions will be answered in due time." She said as one salty tear fell down those ocean eyes. The women began to smile at me as we began to sit down. Who is this woman? Why is she saying my darling. I thought