Chapter -8

Dedicated to @soccerava.
Thank you so much for everything!

Sooraj's POV

When I surprised her, I was more excited than her. When I closed her eyes. I was surprised to see how much shocked she was when she saw me with red roses.

I agree red rose are always romantic , but in her face I couldn't trace such a feeling. She didn't smile where I was smiling like anything and most importantly her two eyes were glittering like diamonds. Not the same when I gave a single rose in the morning, in a different way. Which was making me go crazy.

Then I went and sat at her place. While eating I slowly removed the cover and handed it to her. Again, she was smiling like an angel making me forget where I am. The bet was to be a Friend but I don't want to stop there. And I won't stop there. I was interrupted by her , she told me thank you so much but I can't take it. I requested her and she accepted it.

She loved the saree and gave her the pearl pendent sets. Pearls where my favorite, always I used to buy for my mom, for the first time in my life I bought  for Paaru.

And she smiled, definitely her smile was one among them seeing it I was in air and I felt happy for keeping her name as Smiley. Definitely my heart skipped a beat and I stopped blinking my eyes.

I asked her whether she liked it or not, she loved it. I was happy that she too liked the Pearls. Next thing which I'm dying to ask about the reason behind their mom and dad fighting. So I did it.

Finally I requested her and she started saying about the flash back. Really, parents will do whatever they want and the children are the victims, they don't even know how much they suffer in between mother and father. And the next question I wanted to ask about suicide, may be she'll start crying so I was in dilemma whether to ask or not.

" Is there anything more you want to know about me?"

"Ya! But I'll ask you later."was my reply.

" It's Ok  . I know you want to ask me about my suicide right?"

Omg does she read my mind. God! What should I tell? Even if I tell no she'll recognize it.

" Yeah!" With closing my eyes I told to her.

" Few months back after my birthday, I saw my parents fighting for divorce. They were about to but the only idea in my mind was to suicide, because of me at least they'll be together. So I took the knife and cut the wrist of my left hand it started bleeding and they took me to the hospital. This was not the first time. Actually..."

She showed me her wrist they were more than ten cuts on her hand. A tear came along my left eye and I couldn't control it. When I looked at Paaru she was crying too.

I extended my arm and started running circles on her back and she cried very much. I was going on telling it's Ok to her and she still cried. Her eyes became like two tomatoes. This morning I saw her after crying but now I was seeing it in live.

Finally, she stopped crying and when I was about to get up, she has hold my hand very tightly and told me.

" Please don't share my secrets with anyone and don't tease me."

" Are you ok? Why would i do that? I'm your friend and I want to be more than that ."

"I'm Ok. I just wanted to tell you, so I did it. It's not that ever in my life I had a friend. So, trusting you is very difficult to me."

She answered for everything but she didn't answer about more than a friend, does she accepts me.

So I asked her. " Tell me one thing, do you like me? I mean not as a friend?" I told her this question seeing the floor very nervously.

" I don't know, but from the moment  you came in my life , it has changed. It has changed to the extent where I can't think about you. If you ask me about a friend or more than that, a boy and a girl can never be friends."

I was totally confused by her answer, she's not telling yes and at the same time no. Girls, the meaning for which they talk we can't even find in a dictionary or browse in Internet.

The bell rang and we both sat in our normal places in the class. There was an announcement that the teacher is absent and they can read that particular subject or do any other work.

Then, I noticed mostly whole class is jealous, as I sat with Paaru. Suddenly , someone in the back bench took the chain from her neck. They didn't even take , they gripped and took it a very harsh way. The one was Priyanka. She has a very big crush on me.

She's so jealous as the one I gave to Paaru, she just took it in a rude way. I stood up and she was near the black board.

" It'll be good to you, when you return it? Do you understand?"

" No! I don't Sooraj. "

" I know you understand. Why are you acting to smart and by the way I know you have a very big crush on me? Am I correct or not?"

" Yeah! I have a very big crush on you, but you never cared. "

" Because i didn't like you Priyanka."

" But I like you. No. I love you. She doesn't deserves you?"

" Who are you to tell whether I deserve it or not? Give me the chain and mind your own business."

" Yes, I am the one to decide because I love you since one year. No , one and half year. I'll not give the chain and most importantly it's my business."

(TT)(TT)(TT)(TT)(TT)(TT)(TT)(TT)(TT)(TT)

So how's the twist entry of a villain . Do you know what it is my first story I'm writing a villain!!

Please comment your views and the next chapter will of Priyanka 's  pov!!!

I'm too excited!!!!!

Samhitha!!!!