Chapter 26

Chapter 26- Jenna's POV

I envelop Vic into a hug.

"If I tell you what's wrong, you're gonna think I'm some fucked up wimp and leave." He cries harder.

"No I won't Vic, I love you, I really do. I promise I won't leave."

"Okay," He sniffles. "The last time I had sex was with welly, yeah. She screamed at me once I took off my underwear, and was like 'thats IT?!? ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS!? HOW TINY!!' And started hysterical laughing, put her clothes back on, and left. I just don't want that to happen with you, because how I feel about you is different than how I felt with welly. I'm pretty sure I'm in love with you, Jenna."

I look straight into his big, brown eyes, which are very gorgeous. "I love you too Vic." I kiss him passionately for a few seconds, then take my lips off his. "I don't care about your size, I really don't. I have a confession to make. I'm a virgin."

"You are?"

"Yeah, I mean, sure I've kissed people, but I've never really fucked anyone. And to be honest, I'm a little bit scared."

"It's understandable Jenna. do you just wanna kiss for a while and have like actual sex another time?"

"Yes, please. Leave your shirt off, Vic. I'll do the same. You look very nice shirtless."

"Thanks! You do too," He blushes a bit, and kisses me.

-

-

-

-

-

*one hour later*

Vic's POV.

"I'm really glad we decided to do this," I whisper to Jenna between kisses. she stops kissing me for a second.

"So am I," She continues kissing me.

About 20 minutes later, we decide that we've had enough of each other's lips for now and cuddle.

"So, how long are you gonna be in Cali?"

"Tomorrow night we leave to go to Seattle, but after the tour I was thinking about staying here for a few months. The tours over at the end of the month."

"Please do babe."

"Okay I will," Man, I love her accent.