Quickly I recover from the slight daze he caused to come over me, and I shoot back a reply. "What are you doing here, Jason." I tear my eyes away from his own, and I can almost feel his wolf become more restless by the action. I tried to take a step back so I was no longer practically pressed against his hard chest. But with the step I take back, he matches with one forward. His eyes rake over my figure, and almost as if realizing my coverings they darken.

"I came to apologize." His words echoed as I tried to take another step back, but I am met with the door to my bath. One hand was keeping my towel up, my other was pressed against the smooth wooden door, as Jason stayed just as close and looking down on me. "I am weak.." his deep voice, vibrates through me, I could feel it in my bones, my wolf purring as he leaned closer. As close as he could without pressing against me. His words made my hazy brain confused.

"You are not weak, Jason. You are a king. That alone shows the power you hold." My eyes can't meet his any longer, as a slight blush dusts over my cheeks at the complement I gave.

"No." I could feel his breath fan against my wolf flesh of my neck, my own breath hitching at the feel. Finally I felt him press into me, pushing me into his chest as his head came down lower. I felt the drag of his nose, it was cool against the hot skin. "I, Jason North, am weakened by a mer she-wolf..." his voice was whispers against my neck as I felt an arm wrap around my waist, casing my quick exhale of any oxygen I had left.

Not only was I entranced by his actions but my wolf was as well, she was liking the way this male was treating us in this moment. "I apologize Ella.." his voice was echoing in my brain as the feel of his lips brushed against the skin just below my ear. "I apologize for keeping you in here, when I really should have kept you in my room..." the huskiness in his voice was making my knees feel week. "It didn't help as I thought it would." My mouth was falling open as my eyes shut at the feeling of his kiss placed on my neck.

The grip he had on my waist tightened, causing a gasp to come out of my lungs and the hand I had previously had securing my towel, was now pressed against his clothed, muscular chest. At the feel of my hand placed on him, I could feel the slight vibrations he was making. "You, Ella, are my chosen. If anything you are my equal. I should have taken care of you in your time of need.." another kiss was placed on my neck as the words endlessly trailed from his mouth. The vibrations seemed to grow stronger against my small hand. My other had left the smooth wood of the oak door and placed itself into the locks of dark hair of the man in front of me.

"I need to be around you. I need to feel your closeness. I will never go a week without you again." His words were shocking me, his confessions and apologies echoed within my being. "You are mine to care for Ella, mine." Voice was harsh against my skin, as he was staking his claim though his words. I was helpless in his arms, as if the feel of him left me weakened.

I would feel his arm slowly loosen, as he unwound him self from me. My eyes slowly open again, only to be met with striking green ones of the man in front of me. "I want you to walk with me to lunch Ella." His voice sounded almost like he was urging me to stay close with him.

"Ja-Jason.. I need to dress first." My voice was harsh, as if the lack of oxygen I had was making it strain. My mind fell weak to this man, I wanted to show him I didn't need him for that week or even longer, but I only showed him that I too, felt the feeling of the distance.

"Yes. I suppose you are right." Taking another once over on my body, I watch his eyes once again darken at the sight. Closing his eyes, he took another step away, and headed back to sit on my bed. However I was glued to the spot. I felt his gaze on me as I let my own eyes wander over his impressive figure. "Well? Get dressed." I watched as a playful smirk filled out his lips. I quickly understood he wanted to see me get dressed, but I grabbed the articles of clothing I needed as I headed back into the bathroom, hearing a disappointed grunt fall from the kings lips.

After having changed out of my towel and into a light dress, I followed along side my male who, seemed happy to have me close. I was quite impressed actually, over the time we were together in my room and for the walk down to the lunch room we talked with out even the slightest argument. Causing a happy smile to bless my face. I also caught Jason as he would trail his eyes over me from the corner of his view.

The brushing of skin was felt against my hand as his slipped into mine, clasping his much larger one around it. I could feel the slight heat on my cheeks at his actions of affection. I thought maybe that we could mix well together, but that thought was short lived.

"King Jason, I apologize for arriving earlier than expected, but having to travel with family I wanted to waste no time incase of a rogue attack came upon my family and I."

I could feel Jason's hand tighten around my own, alpha Tyrone was sat along with his family at the lunch table, but the extreme displeasure that made it self present on Jason's face was not from alpha Tyrone's words, but from the sight of who sat at the right of his seat facing his mother.

Lucinda.

I looked around the family table, that was meant for the king and his choosing, which normally consisted of the kings family, along with the betas, and his thirds. With the few extra seats. The only unused seat was Jason's at the head of the table. The rest were filled with alpha Tyrones family, along with his head warrior, leaving no room for anymore.

"Oh Jason, I took my seat. I'm sure that Ella, won't mind."

Thank you for all the votes and comments! I hope you guys enjoy the new chapter, please continue to vote, comment and follow! It would mean a lot, also check out my other werewolf stories;

- Natural Selection
- Inhuman

Remember I update Chosen Suitor every Friday !