My intentions were never to do her this way but after that night at the hotel, my feelings for her grew and I didn't know how to react to something like this so I just gave her the cold shoulder. It's so fucking hard to do because she's all I think about and the only person I want to be around.

I've never felt like this about a girl. I was gonna fix everything on Christmas after that text but I never got the chance to. Her gift is just sitting in my closet. Maybe I should take it to her.

I didn't even wanna be in school right now. I pulled out my phone and dialed my moms work number.

"Joyce Hawkins speaking, how may I help you?"

"Ma, it's me. I'm not feeling good. Can I leave?"

"What's wrong?"

"My head and stomach hurt bad. I feel dizzy."

"Yeah you can go and your ass better be at home when I get there."

"I will."

"Let your brother know I'll pick him up." She said.

"Alright, I'll see you when you get home."

"Ok, if you need anything call me."

"Alright bye."

"Bye." She hung up. I left out the locker room and headed to my locker to grab my bookbag.

"Nigga you leaving?"

I turned and looked at Michael. "Yeah, tell coach I won't be at practice, I'm sick."

"Alright." He kept walking up the hallway.

I got the rest of my stuff then headed out. On my way home I called Sabrina but it just went straight to voicemail. She probably got me blocked. Once again I don't blame her.

As soon as I got home I slid out of my clothes and climbed in bed. I needed this nap.

Later On

I waited until my momma came to leave back out, I needed to go talk to Sabrina.

I was about to go out the door when she stopped me.

"Um, where do you think you're going?" My mom asked.

"I'm about to go get me some soup and medicine, I'll be back."

"Don't be gone all day Christopher!"

I ignored her and left out.

When I pulled up to Sabrina's place I just sat there. I know she's going to flip out when she sees me. I grabbed her gift then went up to her door and rung the doorbell.

Nicki eventually opened the door.

"Hey Chris." She said while letting me in.

"Wassup."

"Sabrina's upstairs."

I nodded then headed up there. I would've knocked but I knew she wouldn't have let me in. When I got in there she was sleep in one of my hoodies and a pair of boy shorts. I gently sat down on the bed and rubbed her hair. She started moving around so I kissed below her ear.