Chapter 3: Their Names

Mish's POV

I just wish that time would stop.

With me in Onii-san's arms forever.

But there's no such word as 'forever ' in this cruel world.

I know that but still, please let me be at this Onii-san's side for a little bit longer.

Like a fairy tale that I once read in books, but every fairy has an ending.

Will mine be a happy one? Or a tragic tale?

It has just been a few minutes after the newbie Onii-san killed those men.

Now we're walking out of this place at last.

"What's your name?" A tall Onee-san with a blonde hair and straight nose asked me as I walk beside the newbie.

"M-Mishea, Mishea Zeonn" I said flustered, still not used with people.

"Zeonn?" Onee-san said, thinking of something.

"You're from the Zeonn clan?" The blonde onee-san asked surprised.

Clan? I came from a clan? I thought, confused at the pretty Onee-san's revelation.

"Stop asking her" the blonde Onii-san said.

"someone will get angry" he said as he looked at the now glaring newbie Onii-san.

Then everyone laughed and I saw a shade of red in the newbie Onii-san's face looking away.

"What is it?" I asked confused with the scenario.

"Oh, it's just that our little friend here is so cute" he said as he place his arms around the newbie, looking at him while wiggling his eyebrows.

The newbie Onii-san just gave him a deadly glare.

And I felt something that I thought I would never feel, being stuck in this laboratory and all.
.
For the first time I felt happiness.

I laugh at the funny gesture that the blonde Onii-san did.

I've never really laugh at anything but now that they're here, I'm happy.

Happy that I have met nice people like them.

Everyone looked at me with a shocked and suprised face.

"What?" I asked innocently at their sudden reaction.

Then the pink haired Onee-san placed her hand at my shoulder"didn't know you had it in you, kid"  She said as all of us started laughing together.

I hope that I could always be with them. It's fun.

And I feel like I have a family, like their my family.

Then a loud growl came from my tummy.

Everyone laughed and I became flustered at their reaction and myself.

"Come on, there should have been food in here......somewhere" the tall handsome Onii-san with black hair, like the newbie onii-san, said.

We followed him and not long after, we found a room with a large rectangular thingy and different utensils in the room.

"What's that?"  I asked pointing a finger towards the large rectangular thingy.

"Oh, that's a re-frickin-rator" the blonde Onii-san said, proud of his knowledge.

He was then punched by the pink haired Onee-san "don't teach her bad stuff, you idiot" she said calmly.

Then a very tall and big hairy Onii-san came from the door holding some cans in his hands.