We finally pulled up to the club and parked.

"And how are we getting in here?" I questioned.

"Don't worry, I got it." He pulled out his phone and called somebody. A few minutes later a tall brownskin guy came out of the club and waved us over. Chris grabbed my hand and we walked up to him.

"Damn it's shortie from the hallway earlier." The boy said while pointing to me."

Chris nodded and smirked. "Sabrina this is Tristan."

"Nice to meet you." I waved.

"Come on y'all let's go have a good time." Tristan said.

We followed him inside and up a flight of stairs. When we got up there it was a bunch of tall niggas with multiple women all over them. This is most definitely Chris's type of party.

"Anything y'all need just come holla at me." Tristan yelled over the loud music.

We nodded then I went and sat on one of the empty couches. Chris eventually joined me.

"Loosen up man." He said.

"I just got here. Give me a minute."

"Alright." He got up and joined the rest of the team. I pulled out my phone again. I felt the couch next to me dip. I looked over at Tristan.

"You good?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm okay."

"You look uncomfortable." He grinned.

"This isn't really my thing."

He nodded. "I was the same way. I'll go get you a bottle of something. Anything in particular."

"Dark liquor only, please."

He got up and walked downstairs.

I watched as Chris whispered all in another girl's ear. I rolled my eyes and just focused on the crowd below us.

I should've just stayed my ass at home.

Christopher

Boy was I having the time of my life! These niggas know how to party. I thought those little high school parties were hype. Those ain't coming close to this.

This girl sat on my lap and whispered in my ear. I honestly forgot all about Sabrina. I looked over at where she was,  thinking she still would be scrolling through her phone but she was sitting there laughing and drinking with Tristan. He was real close, a little too close.

I moved the chick off my lap and got up.

"Damn man, you brought her here and left her all by herself." Tristan said while I walked up to them.

Sabrina looked up at me. Her eyes were red and low. She looked like she was buzzing hard. I looked down at the half empty pint of Hennessy in front of them.

"I got it from here." I told him.

He let out a small laugh. "Hopefully I'll see you around here again?" He said to Sabrina.