Epιlogυe

(Ana'ѕ POV)

Aυgυѕт 12, 2045

"Yoυ only lιve once, ѕo yoυ вeттer мaĸe тнe мoѕт oғ ιт. Тaĸe cнanceѕ, acт crazy, leave a мarĸ, ғall ιn love and нave ғυn." -ELҒ

______________

STOMP. STOMP. STOMP.

SLAM.

"Ciara Allison Thomson, get your ass down here right now! You too, Damien Maurice Thomson!" I yelled, waiting for my children to come downstairs.

Despite being 19 years old, Damien still feels the need to stay in our home for as long as possible, until his college starts of course. Ciara made her appearance first. She had my eyes, but her grandmother's hair, and my amazing body. If I can still say that at the age of 44, that's saying something! Her glaring eyes met mine, and I put my hands on my hips.

Ciara used to be such a nerd, like me, but one day, she just started rebelling and has become the badass in her school. It pains me because I hear about her bullying people. I've talked to her about it, AGAIN AND AGAIN, but she keeps ignoring me. Our relationship was great all through freshman year of high school until she started the attitude. Josh works most of the days, as do I, so it is hard to keep track of the little munchkins. When Damien was 5 and Ciara was 4, we decided to move back to the states, to Colorado to be exact. We bought this beautiful house in Franktown, and the kids love it here. Of course, we still have a "summer" home over in England, and visit almost every year.

GRUNT. SLAM. "OUCH!" Damien yelled as he walked into the wall. I stifled a giggle at his clumsiness. How did the poor boy expect to be a world-renowned chef like THAT?

Damien glared at Ciara and I, before leaning against the wall. "WHAT?"

My eyes narrowed. "Lose the tone Mr! I am your mother and will not tolerate disrespect."

Damien's face went pale and he uttered a quick apology. I faced both of them. "Your father and I would like to know if you would like to accompany us to Lucas and Ethan's, later this afternoon?"

Ciara's face lit up at the mention of her Uncles. Ethan Lara and Louis Augustus Lars live in downtown Aurora with their adopted children. Remember how I said Lucas wasn't gay? Well, apparently he was bisexual and fell in love with Ethan.

"OOOOH YES PLEASE MUM!" Ciara squealed, jumping up and down like a child.

I hid another giggle. They were in for a big surprise. Hey didn't know that the whole family was coming! I hadn't seen Thomas and Emma for a whole year, and Mum and Dad had gone on a world traveling trip, just getting back today. Damien and Ciara started horsing around, so I let them leave. My phone started to vibrate in my butt pocket, making me jump.

"-I BELONG WITH YOU, YOU BELONG WITH ME IN MY SWEET-" The ringtone yelled. I quickly answered.

"Well hello, my sexy little angel." Josh purred, making me laugh.

After all these years, his voice and nicknames still gave me butterflies. "Hi, baby! The kids can't wait to come!" I informed him.

"That's great. I just got off of work and am on I-25 right now." He said, and I could hear MIX-100 in the background.

"Don't be late!" I warned, practically seeing him gulp. Nobody likes an angry Ana.

"Don't worry love! I'll be home soon."

We talked for a while longer before I hung up on him. I turned the music on in the kitchen and listened to Thrift Shop- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis. I moved my hips to the beat until I heard a giggle. Turning, I bit my lip in embarrassment, because Ciara was videoing the whole thing. She was trying to contain her laughter as I shook my booty. Rolling my eyes, I walked past her to my bedroom. Shutting the door, I walked into the closet and to the very back. I moved the clothes apart and grabbed the nob. The little secret door opened and I turned the code on the safe inside. Click. Click. Click. Ding!