Sansy My Sexy Mister Skeletin

One lonely night as you were watching twerking instructional videos on YouTube, your boyfriend Sans The SkElton teleported onto your bed. Embarassed, you quickly shut your laptop, hoping he didn't notice all the larger asses that were plastered onto the screen.

"Mm, Twerking?" Sans said, grinning a grinful skeleton grin like a skeleton. You blushed and turned away.

"Sanspaaii!" You whined in ur cutie cutie kawaii loli love lovely pedophile harem love voice. "Stahp it!! :3 It's 4 my friend and u know my little sexy sex hot yung girl ass is not big enough for the twerking ;("

Sans laughed and made a grab at ur pantsu, groping the sweet loli ass of yours.

"That means ur closer to me, Babe!" Sans said, gripping ur ass rlly hard until he could feel the boney bone underneath.

"Hehe! Sansy Naoooo! It tikkles!! X3" you giggled, squirming under the skeleton hand. Sans leaned over and nibbled on ur lewd neck, wiping his hand over ur pinkie pie pantsu. You saw his big Bonny boner start to cha cha in his pants and u blushed.

"S-sanssie!! Stahp! I gotta to do band practise
! ('・_・')" u said. "Don't worry KidO I got a nice TromBONER 4 u 2 play! U think u can oil it 4 me first!" Sans said. U gasped at the pun and startere to lauf. "Ohjojob! No Sann-"

But u could not findih cuz sans was already there, the pants off ur pantsus OFf and his big macho slimy saucy bright blue lovey boo dripping goo too skeleton penis was in ur face. You did not know what to say so u only stared at it before spreding ur legs. Just as he waz aboute to enter suddenly there was a crash and strange 80's music began to play.

"Oh no..." Sans said, breaking character.

"What's wrong?" You asked, losing the super duper crystal heart love hentai anime roleplay cutie cut voice.

"It's him...that bastard..."