Chapter 3

Three person pov:
After the insident that happened between Hermione and Megan, Megan has been hanging out with people less and less. She started to feel more depressed than ever.
Megan's pov:
It's not fair. I mean, I was somewhat hanging out with Neville but not as much. I now sit at the Slytherin table and I see some Gryffindor students look at me with confusion. I didn't care. Just then, I started to hear a voice.
"Kill, kill. It's time to kill." The voice said.
Wait kill? Kill what? The voice kept saying the same thing all over again. I quickly got up, and since I was in breakfast, went to my first class. Which, of course, was Professor McGonagall. It has only been a few minutes until the bell rung, signaling that it was time for class. Students started walking in and sat down in their seats. Hermione walked up to me. "I'm really sorry Megan. Could you ever forgive me." She asked. I nodded at her and smiled. She smiled back.

Time skip~

I sat up front with Harry, Ron and Hermione. That's when Lockhart walked in. Oh god...
"Let me introduce you to your new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. Me. Gilderoy Lockhart. Order of Merlin, Third class, honorary member of the Dark Force  Defense League, and five times winner of Witch Weekly's Most-Charming-Smile award. But I don't talk about that. I didn't get rid of the Bandon Banshee by smiling at him. Now, be warned it is my job to arm you against the foulest creatures known to wizardkind.  You may find yourselves facing your worst fears in this room. Know only that no harm can befall you while I'm here. I must ask you not to scream, it might provoke them." God he talks too much. Then I saw him pull off a sheet off of a cage I now noticed that was in the room on his desk.
"Cornish pixies?" I heard Seamus ask. Me and Seamus started to laugh.
"

Laugh all you want Mr. Finnigan and Mrs. Black."

Sorry I haven't updated this sooner! I'll update part 2! See all you amazing people later!