Chapter 2

(Don't play song yet)

Megan's pov:
I just sat down from getting changed into my uniform. I feel really tired. Yes, I got enough sleep but.... I have been really depressed lately. Without Seth and Leah...the pack is not the same. I started to...cut for some reason. None of my friends found out yet. I'm glad about that, but I'm not happy with what I've done to myself. Just then, Hermione opened the door. Draco, Crabbe and Goyle looked at her with discussed. I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes. I turned to Hermione and smiled at her. Blaise knows better than to be discussed with muggleborns around me. "Hello Hermione. What do you need?" I asked her in a sweet tone. "Have you seen Harry and Ron?" She asked. I looked at her confused. "I did. I saw them at the train station. I thought they followed me and then went to go find you?" She shook her head 'no'. "Found them." Said Blaise. When I turned to him, I saw him looking out the window. I quickly looked out the window and saw Ron driving a flying car!? They both looked scared. I giggled a little. Hermione looked like she was about to burst with anger. "They are going to get hurt! Or worse! Expelled!" She sqreached with anger. "Haha..." I laughed to myself. "This isn't funny, Black!" She yelled at me. She....she just used my last name! The smile quickly wiped off of my face and turned into a scowl. I growled at her like the wolf I am. "What did you just call me?" I was seething with anger. Couldn't I just have some fun?
"You heard me!" She yelled before storming out of the compartment before I could lay my hands on her. I was still growling and there was heat coming from my body. Blaise, Draco, Crabbe and Goyle looked at me shocked. "What are you looking at!?" I yelled at them.
I saw Blaise wince. I've never yelled at him before and now I feel bad. I quickly got up and grabbed my things before going to another compartment.

____time skip___

Once I found a new compartment, which was all the way in the back, I put my stuff away and sat down. I pulled my sleeve up and looked at my scars. My battle scars. I'm surprised no one noticed yet. Whatever. My compartment door was open but I didn't care. I just wanted to be alone and sing my songs. I put on Melanie Martinez and sang to the song Teddy Bear.

"Stitched you up, put you together

With cotton and feather

Gave you love, put my heart inside you

Oh, what could I do?

When you started talking in your sleep

Saying things you'd do to me

I didn't care, I wasn't scared

Now I'm finding knives under the sheets

Crumbled photographs of me

I'm in despair

Should I be scared?

Teddy bear, you were my teddy bear

You were comforting and quiet

How did love become so violent?

Oh, teddy bear, you were my teddy bear

Everything was so sweet until you tried to kill me

La, la, la, la, la

I threw you out, I didn't outgrow you

I just didn't know you

But now you're back

And it's so terrifying how you paralyze me

Now you're showing up inside my home

Breathing deep inside my phone

I'm so umprepared, I'm fucking scared

Teddy bear, you were my teddy bear

You were comforting and quiet

How did love become so violent?

Teddy bear, you were my teddy bear

Everything was so sweet until you tried to kill me

La, la, la, la, la

I'm fucking scared

Teddy bear, you were my teddy bear

You were comforting and quiet

How did love become so violent?

Teddy bear, you were my teddy bear

Everything was so sweet until you tried to kill me

La, la, la, la, la"

I stopped singing after the song ended. I sighed and I turned to the compartment door. There, I saw Neville. I smiled at him. "Hello, Neville." I greeted him. He waved at me with a shy smile. I think I should have new friends for now on....