Chapter eight " why did he and it come back?"

Taylors POV
YOU CAME BACK AND BROUGHT IT BACK WITH YOU. HOW COULD YOU. I scream at my wall throwing things. I dropped to the floor and broke apart, I can't believe he would do this.

Jax's POV
My mom and I moved into another house by this person, because she couldn't stand to see Taylor's house any longer. Later that day I was in my room thinking about Taylor and then out of no where I hear yelling at my neighbors house and thing breaking. The last that I heard was HOW COULD YOU. I felt bad because I left her with out a reason and she's dead.
Because...of...me, right after I realized that my love for her is what took over me and I let it happen and now I can't tell her that. Because of what I did, I deserve everything I get because of her death. I walk into my bathroom and I do something I never thought I would do. I cut my arms over and over and carved her name in my arms; I cried as I did this because now I know once you feel alone there isn't away to come back. I climb into bed and just think of everything Taylor tried to tell me.

________________________________
Next morning
I get up and I feel a sharp pain in my arms, then I remember what I did. I walk into my closet and grab a black hoodie and gray sweats, I walk into the bathroom and look at myself

 I walk into my closet and grab a black hoodie and gray sweats, I walk into the bathroom and look at myself

I got ready the best I could my eyes were blood-shot and I look like shit. I grabbed my book bag and keys and left the house. When I arrived at school Aidan came up to me and said (hey I'm Aidan Ward) I said hi and I have to go. Then I saw Taylor she looked broken and hurt.