i wont ever leave you

Promise me you won't leave me, I said to him.
I promise I won't leave you Taylor.
I hugged him and cried.
Later that day he left my house and I walked up to my room and grabbed my phone and went on twitter. All this hate: Im so weak. Not good Enough. Annoying. Worthless. I have nothing to live for. My parents died when I was 13 and ever since then I have been on my own.

Flashback

Mom are we there yet. My sister whinned. I just sat there in my thoughts and looked out window. My dad looked at me and said "baby girl are you okay?" He asked worried. I looked at him with tears in my eyes and said I'm fine dad nothing to worry about. My sister is still yelling at my mom. Out of know where a car hit us. My mom die instantly and my dad gabbed my hand and said " baby girl don't you worry you are safe I love you." I looked at my sister and my mom and cried. My dad called 911 and told them everything. "Dad im scared what is going to happen to you I cant lose you." All he said was "I love you baby girl."

End of flashback

I'm always alone, I miss my dad he was the only one who truly saw what was wrong. I always hid my emotions from my family but never from my dad he was my best friend.