chapter three **your gone and i died.**

Nothing is as it seems to be

Jax's POV
I look at Taylors social media and all I see is hate on her page and sucide. There was this one picture on her Instagram that said

 There was this one picture on her Instagram that said

And the caption that she wrote was. All there is left is me sitting here thinking about him and why he left me... But I know why he left me it was because of everything he tried to help me all I did was push him away. Because that's all I know how to do... Ever since I was 13 thats all that makes since. By the time he comes back I won't be here. I should have been the one who died in that crash not my sister, my mom , and my dad.

Taylor's pov
After crying for hours I get up and paper and a pen. I was ready. But I knew I couldn't do it, my dad would want me to live my life. He is the only reason I'm still here. Jax acted a lot like him that's why I always felt safe around him. I through the pen at the wall and grabbed my phone. I checked my bank account and saw that I was okay because I don't used a lot of money. I have 1 million dollars in the bank. I think its time for a change. I walked to my car and drove to the hospital. When I got there I told them to call Jax's mom and tell her that " I'm so sorry that this has come but Taylor Sliver has pasted away." I told her thank you and left...
Next I went to the mall and died my hair

This color and got tattoos and lip, belly button, nose, tongue, hips piercings

This color and got tattoos and lip, belly button, nose, tongue, hips piercings. I looked in the mirror and I looked hot. I also bought a new house and clothes. I left the mall and soled the house I used to live in. I changed my last name to Abbott and bought five new cars. Finally I got home and went to bed.

This Change Is for the better.

HEY guys, i need someone to be jaxs girlfriend and taylors boyfriend. if anyone wants to give me a person inbox me. and i need some friends for them too

you name

hair color

hobbies

your style

what you want to do in this book

how you want your person to act

anything else you want to add i dont mind

thanks guys loves