Chapter 12: Rival, enemy and sister Part 2

Start from the beginning

- What did you do!? her manager yelled at Ella who only stood coldly watching them not even defending herself.

Soon people started to gather around them. Many of them tried to comfort Miranda who had fallen on her tiny little butt which made her cry. And the one who had pushed her was apparently Ella. They all glared at her and suddenly she was the villain of the whole show.

- How dare you hurt our poor Miranda? She hasn't even done anything to deserve your ill treatment, someone said.

Was it the camera man? Oh, well whatever. This seen amused me a bit and I had to give Miranda cred for her acting ability. Now what will you do Ella? I wondered excited.

- Pathetic, I heard her say. Your an actress yet you cry over just falling down on your tiny ass. You're an embarrassment to all actors and actresses.

With that she left them all stunned as she took a look at her phone with a smile. I wonder what could have made her smile that way. However I have to admit that she looks more cuter when smiles.

After she left they all tried to comfort Miranda in many ways. One of them which I found was amusing was comforting her by talking bad about Ella. Pfft! What are they? Seven year olds?

Suddenly she turned to meet my eyes and ran crying towards me. I who had watched the scene unfold was disgusted by her behavior and pushed my manager into her embrace.

- But why!? Are you on her side now? she asked pitifully.

- I'm not blind Miranda, I answered her coldly. And besides she's right. You're an embarrassment to all those actors and actresses who have made their career by sweat and blood. Acting is their life and no professional would ever cry just because they fell on their butt. A little word of an advice: As quick as you fall you have to get up otherwise you might as well just stay on the ground.

She started crying much more now and it became too much of a pain for me so I left.

I went to my car and drove to the family mansion where I would be dining with my parents and siblings.

- Hey, bro, my rebellious little sister greeted me as she was eating a bag of crisps. It's been a long time since you've been home.

She was wearing shorts and revealing top. She wore dark make-up that made her look sinister.

- Hi, Lu. Have you been a good girl since I've been gone? I hugged her as I remembered the days she used to be so innocent.

- Hmm, as good as I can be at least, she said.

I chuckled and went to the dining room where everyone already seemed to be seated.

- Ah, Harry, you're late, my father said.

I apologized for my lateness and sat down next to my mother. She hugged me and welcomed me home. All the while I was conscious of two pair eyes that made me feel uncomfortable.

- Harry, let me introduce you to your great-granduncle, Eric Ericksson and your cousin Madonna.

- Pleasure to meet you, sir, I said to him and the golden haired girl.

So they were relatives, then how come I've never seen them before?

- No, my child. It's my pleasure to see such a fine young man like you.

I nodded and thought that comment was a bit creepy. It couldn't possibly be that he was a pedophile, right?

- You actually remind me a lot of how I looked when I was younger, he laughed.

What? Would that mean that I would turn into a fat, bald-headed man like you? No, hopefully I don't share those same genes with you. I laughed drily at this and looked at him. He was dressed like royalty. Now that I thought about it I have seen this old man before. But where... Aha! That's right! I saw him at prince Allen's wedding as he was delivering his eldest granddaughter to him on the aisle. He was king Eric XVI Ericksson of Sweden!

- I am so sorry, your highness I did not realize sooner it was you, I said as I stood up and bowed my head slightly.

- That's okay, he laughed. Many do tend to forget I am king since I don't show myself much on the media since I was a young boy.

Then his gaze became dazed like he was having a flashback.

- I see, but may I ask you, father, I turned towards him. Why did you call me back home?

He then shared a look with Eric and said:

- Son, you will get married to Madonna.

♕~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~♕

Okay, that's it for today and I hope you will have a nice weekend.