11

We talked some more as Devlina started to fade away, then said our goodbyes.

"Damon what would they have tried to do to my sister? She went through so much as, we both did, what doesn't she want me to know?"

"If it is who I think it is, and it most likely is, he would have tried to rape her. As a human she is just meat and food to him, his slaves are lesser beings he is so high up in command down there that he does whatever he wants."

"Lesser beings?" came Elena's sweet voice.

"Yes vampires, such as Stefon and I, an Earth Angel, like yourself, witches, like Bonnie and it seems he feels he is above Ground Wolves."

"What is he?" Bonnie asked in a whisper.

"He's the dark lord. The first vampire."

"There were 13 vampires to start with, they stood up to the God's, many did turn evil but many died, only 3 even had a chance of being good and one is still trying to die."

"Are you saying he lies?"

"Yes and he's not even the most powerful that's the one who cannot die! I've thought off more powerful than any vampires the Dark dimension could breed."

"Meaning we have a chance in a fair fight...."

"Dear brother he won't fight fair, he'll send an army and he drinks from Angels." That scared us all, it's true that if a vampire feeds from an Angle just once in his afterlife he is harder to kill.

"Who says we will fight fair. We'll be underground. I could trap an army in a cave just with one word. And angel blood is no match for a ground wolves, me and Elena probably produce the same amount of power as an angle within our blood."

"Are you saying we feed from the two of you?" Damon licked his lips and Stefan stepped in front of Elena.

"Elena, no, it would be her own choice. But from me yes, I have no access to the power in my blood, someone way as well use it when it's needed, it would be better if my blood was as powerful as a normal ground wolves but it's what the Gods gave me."

"You keep saying Gods, do they really exist?" Bonnie asked, her voice was quiet and shy.

"Yes. Ground wolves are often referred to as the Gods pets by pure werewolves and vampires. But the truth is ground wolves are commonly more powerful than the Gods and control more. We were given the power to look over all of time even though we are the newest creations by far."

"Why was that given to you and not us?" hissed damon.

"You have just demonstrated why. Vampires were too proud even when they were the Gods' soldiers, plus we were created for the job of good and never unneeded war. Luna, the God of the moon, one of the "Death Twins", wanted to prove to the God of Day that she could bring life to something that didn't need blood and could walk in the sun, but for her most importantly, live a life unaffected by Good or Evil, Light or Darkness. She found elements of her beings that she liked. For example, the protective instinct of a Wolf over its cubs and the fine ability to fight and win that only a powerful vampire can conceal. But she took the caring human nature from humans and was punished as humans were always off limits without the Head God's permission, who at the time was the God of the Sun, Sunna, the mate of the God who created hell and sent her brother Lucifer."

"Now is not the time for a history lesson, what's the plan?" Stefan interrupted.

"OK, yes, we should leave in the morning. And, Damon, Stefan we should all feed. Bonnie use the most powerful spell you know to gather power with for all of us, everyone but me in this room can feed of your power, Elena I recommend that you rest well and help Bonnie with the creating of power and if comfortable let at least one of the vampires feed off you tonight. Damon make sure we can walk straight into your friend's home I want the introductions as short as can be."

"That will be easy." Of course Damon could find a way to do anything. 'You still owe me, weak wolf'

'I know and I will deliver. But let's get this over with first.'

"Sorry but how would I be able to use Bonnie's power?" Matt spoke up, probably asking the same question that everyone wanted an answer for.

"Matt, you can't use the power like the rest of them would be able to. But having a strong power on a human's side has proved to add to their bravery and fighting ability. Just the vampires being here have added to your bravery and your ability to think in a stressful situation."

"OK, well I guess that makes sense."

"It's getting late I should be going." Bonnie said as she got up and grabbed her bag.

"Yes we should be going as well." Stefan repeated, taking Elena's hand.

"OK well, we should meet by the front of the building at 10." I said as Bonnie left.

"That's fine." Bonnie called back.

"We'll see you at 10." Elena said as she walked past me.

"Matt, you going to leave?"

"Sorry, is it OK if I stay again?" his blue eyes just screamed that there was a long story behind this.

"Trouble at home?" to my surprise Damon had asked before me and seemed to really be concerned.

"Yeah." Though it was a blunt reply there was so much meaning behind the one word.

"'course you can stay."

"Thanks."

"And take the bed again I'll be hunting most of the night I'm not gonna need it." I turned to Damon and push him outside to talk.

"Do I get to take my fill now?" his fangs were out again.

"After I have mine. I won't weaken as much as you, and feeding off you didn't seem to hurt as much as it should have."

"Fine." Damon extended his wrist for me. I took a fill and released him happily.

"Your turn..." I was going to give him my wrist as well but he grabbed my shoulders and drank from my neck. Though I was dizzy, I was right, I wasn't weakened in anyway.