"Is that it?" Matt sounded disappointed, as he should, we, well he had brought candles and hardly even see my sister, plus other ground wolves have always said that she is hot, no matter what age she is. Either way I would also be disappointed.

"Matt she's 13, anyways she's probably trapped in a magic protected dimension, which means we need a lot more power like she said."

"I wasn't, I mean I thought she'd be there longer."

"Ha ha, that's what it sounded like, plus I saw you checking her out." Bonnie said as she collected the candles and turned the lights back on.

"I wasn't checking her out. I mean yes she's hot but I don't want to... I give up."

"Matt you don't know how many wolves have asked me how to treat her when she turned 5."

"What do you mean?" Asked Bonnie.

"Well when I speak to someone I know how to treat them so they'll do anything I want them to. Sometimes I use power on them I can't really control it. And 5 is the age we are ready for our mates."

"Does the age matter?" Bonnie asked she was now sitting on my bed with Matt beside her. I noticed that their hands were close but not quite touching.

"No as long as they're both above 5"

"But the age gap...?"

"Bonnie when you find your mate you don't care how old they are, plus when we find our mates the oldest one stops ageing and the youngest will only age up to that." I answered her and explained as much as I could understand. "Anyway you two should go home now, unless you want to stay."

"No, you're right I should go." Bonnie picked up her relic and went out the door.

"Matt are you going to go as well?"

"Is it ok if I stay? I understand if you don't want me to, you do only have the one bed."

"No, you can stay. I've been sleeping rough for the last 500 years you can have the bed."

"Are you sure, I don't mind sleeping on the floor?"

"No you should sleep on the bed; at least my bones are made so I can sleep on rock."

"Are you... Ok I got it." And after a purse he asked "How did you meet Stefan? What happened? He seemed pretty upset when he found out what happened to your sister."

"Well at first he didn't believe me, I guess he didn't trust me, anyway he broke my jaw, but it wasn't that bad it only took 4 hours to heal, once one of my brothers, James, broke my back and shattered my hand 'cause I wouldn't tell him how to treat a girl he liked, she turned out to be his mate, and that took a year to heal. He could of killed me in that same fight if Devlina hadn't come along, I thought that Stefan was going to kill me 'til Elena spoke up."

"And the point is...?"

"There's not really a point but I guess I've always been saved by a younger girl." I couldn't help but laugh as it was true.

"How big is your family?"

"Well I've got 4 older brothers who want to kill me and 1 who doesn't really care and 8 older sisters who really like to pick a fight with me and then Devlina."

"Who's the brother who doesn't want to kill you?"

"That would be Mutt..."

"Mutt?"

"Yes his real name is Jacob but he looks like a werewolf in wolf form so people started teasing him and called him Mutt. Because of that he trained really hard and is one of our best fighters, he also became my only friend for 200 human years"

"That must have been hard for the both of you."

"Matt I know you want to ask me something it's in your voice and your smell so just ask."

He lowered this sandy head and almost mumbled "Ok, can you tell if two people should be together? I mean how should I treat Bonnie if I wanted to be with her."

"Ok Matt I understand, but I think she likes you anyway, and no I can't tell if two people should be together, but I can tell if they shouldn't."

***

I don't understand this I've never been able to contact my brother until now, I didn't even know my brother was on this planet until a few weeks ago. Maybe we're both in a magical call centre, or the gods are trying to help us.