"now you'll be mine, harry. mine."

zayn smirked, telling one of his subordinates that he'd be continuing the plan. going to louis' place to act like nothing has happened. for his men to use harry's phone to contact louis while zayn was there. to tell the boys to wait for him at the airport.

it was going as to how zayn has planned it. with the help of his upper heads, and a bit of hardship on his part. he did it anyway. just for himself. to be with harry.

*

zayn knocked on the door. breathing deeply to compose himself. the door opened and there stood a brunette niall in his blue long sleeves which matches his eyes very well.

"zayn?" niall was shocked. liam and louis followed to look.

"what are you doing here? where's harry?!" louis grabbed zayn by his collar, "what did you do to him? why isn't he with you?!"

louis was furious.

zayn gulped, "easy!"

liam and niall jumped to hold back louis, to calm him down at least. he was shaking, tears and sweat cover his face as he thinks of what could have happened to his harry.

"zayn. care to explain?"

zayn looked confused, "i don't know where harry is..."

"his note says he left to meet with you!" liam yells.

"but he's not even with me!"

"then why the fuck are you here!?" louis cried out.

zayn sighs, "i went here to apologize to all of you. to say farewell. harry had mentioned about going to paris with y'all."

"when? when did he say that?"

"a week ago. when you were planning."

louis sighs and after that, his phone beeped. he fiddled with it for a while.

"a text. from harry." louis sighs in relief.

"he says we'll meet him at the airport." louis looks up to all of them, "why would he disappear like that?"

his phone beeped again.

"he's fine, i guess." he chuckles.

"till then, guys." zayn shook all their hands before leaving the flat.

*

going back to his place, he snickered. his plan is working perfectly. now, to make sure that the boys will leave without harry, he made the perfect plan.

"take a good picture. consider the angle and make sure that it wouldn't be obvious that harry is tied down."

"roger that." dan, his hired photographer, agreed.

carefully, he cupped harry's cheeks, staring at his peaceful state. biting his lips at the sight of harry like this. he leaned in, capturing harry's perfect lips between his own.

he tasted of mint and smells like apricots. zayn pulled away, knowing that dan got the shot.

"i'll just print this out and we're ready to go!" dan smiled at zayn.

"josh! get tyler! i've got a job for him!"

*

as soon as harry was awake, he noticed a very familiar face staring at him.

"z-zayn... what have you done?" harry broke down into tears, "where's louis!?"

and that was the last time he remembered him. the love of his life.

-END-

hello readers! F I N A L L Y !
finally. it is done.

what are your thoughts?? do you want a continuation? huh? why not? why yeah?

A BIG THANK YOU FOR THE READERS! FOR THOSE PEEPS WHO ADDED THIS BOOK TO THEIR PUBLIC AND PRIVATE LIBRARY. FOR THOSE WHO VOTED FOR THE CHAPTERS AND FOR THOSE WHO COMMENTS. THANK YOU.

ALSO, THOSE WHO ARE SILENT READERS, LIKE ME.

A MASSIVE THANK YOU GUYS! and girls and non-binary peeps. ;)

I'll be sending lots of virtual hugs for all of you! :) thank you for the almost 4k reads! thank you for the love.

this is jes,
signing out.

xx