6

after a few more days, louis was finally out of the hospital. liam, along with niall, will accompany him to his flat. their flat.

"we're here." liam exclaims as he shuts the car engine. looking at louis, who is sitting by the passenger seat, looking outside the window.

"nice." he smirks.

"it's a good location, right?" niall drums his fingers at the seat.

"yeah, i mean. there's a mini store right there." he then looks at the opposite side, pointing out, "i saw a nearby park over there."

he nods to himself, "pretty neat."

"let's get in, shall we?" liam gets out of the car, as did louis and niall.

louis was holding his back pack filled with few of his things, clothes more likely. as they entered the building, louis' jaw dropped.

"wow. fucking neat, man." he chuckles, "i didn't know i have such great taste in buildings and shit like this."

niall and liam exchange glances.

liam clears his throat, "you live at the fifth floor. that's the top floor."

louis gives a whistle as they entered the elevator.

niall shifts uncomfortably. they don't know if harry is still there since harry didn't know that louis will be going home today.

"liam." niall whispers, "liam."

his forehead creased as his eyebrows furrow.

"harry." niall mouthed.

liam's eyes widened.

"shit." he cursed under his breath, but before they know it, the elevator doors opened.

louis went out before them, still in awe.

"thank you so much guys." he turned to face them.

"uh." niall nudged liam.

"oh, um. can we go inside your flat?"

louis eyed them curiously, arching his brow.

"it's just that... we wanted to hang out with you more." liam shrugs and gives off a laugh.

a fake laugh that sounded more of like a cough.

"sure."

niall pointed at the room 502.

as louis unlocked the door, niall and liam exchanged looks. again.

they noticed that there were no signs of harry's ridiculous boots by the shoe rack. so they both sighed in relief.

"what's wrong with you two?" louis chuckled as he shook his head. getting inside his flat, examining the inside.

he whistles again and nods, "good taste in furniture, i see."

"it was all harry." niall whispers. liam nudges him, little did they know louis heard it.

louis saw a bunch of photos hanging by the wall, which were taken by a polaroid camera.

he walked towards it and carefully touched it. it was pictures of him and harry. a bunch of it with them just laughing or smiling as if it was a stolen picture. there were also shots of louis wearing an apron, so is harry.

he looked away, and walked to where he thinks the bedroom is.

he can hear liam and niall talking at the kitchen, but he didn't mind them eating.

he reached for the knob of the door.

but the door opened immediately causing louis to stand there, frozen as he took the sight in front of him.

harry styles in nothing but a pair of black, boxer briefs which suits him perfectly. his creamy skin contrasting well with the black fabric, leaving very little to the imagination.

louis was shocked, his blood rushing up to his face. "fuck." he cursed under his breath.

his eyes raked down harry's toned body and pale skin.

"uh. s-sorry." harry shut the door to get some clothes.

louis was still flustered.

he didn't know that harry was that good-looking. he shook his head, good thing he's not completely naked. his mind tells him.

he walked back to the kitchen and saw niall eating some chips, while liam is just focused on his phone.

"guys..."

they all looked at louis.

"are you alright?" liam asks, "you're... pretty..."

"red." niall continues.

his hands shot up to his face, and true to their words, his cheeks feels warm as if it was burning. he was blushing.

"uh...ha--"

he didn't finish his sentence for harry walked out of the room wearing a sweater and some sweat pants.

"harry?" both boys exclaimed.

harry stared at them for what felt like forever, he ran his finger through his messy hair.

"morning." he says in a low, husky voice. his morning voice, which made louis feel weird.

"it's passed noon, curly." louis whispered, more to himself as harry passed by him.

"i... didn't know you were coming over." he went straight to kitchen and made some tea for himself.

"tea?" he asks the older boy and he nods. they were all out of words.

they didn't know what to say or do since they didn't expect harry to be here. but who are they kidding? harry had no where to go...

"you sleep in your underwear." louis blurted out making his face more hot and a million shades of red.

harry straightened up, as if he was shocked of what louis just said. he heard niall gasp and tried to hold in his laughter, while liam just shook his head. clearly finding this entertaining.

"i... might have to look for another flat if that makes you uncomfortable." he groans.

"no."

harry raised his eyebrow.

"if you're not comfortable with me around, i can find some place else."

"i said no, harry."

---

JUST LET ME CUT IT HERE.

HOLY CRAP. I'M ALMOST OUT OF IDEAS....

DEDICATED TO one_piece_zero (who still kept on reading even though she found out that this book was about both guys.) I'M USING THE APP, THEREFORE I CAN'T DEDICATE PROPERLY.

I SHOULD REALLY PUT SOME WARNINGS ABOUT THIS BEING BOYxBOY. BUT, MEH.