harry paced back and forth at the hallway. waiting impatiently for liam and niall to come to the hospital.

he already texted where he was when he calmed down.

louis was in his assigned ward, while harry was outside. his guts couldn't stand seeing louis in bed, with all those things in connected to his body. the machines beeping and louis breathing slowly.

the white paint of the hospital making him feel more depressed and worried. but he sucked it all up and stood strong.

for louis.

even if he wanted to curl up in a ball and cry, he still smiled when niall and liam came.

"harry," liam hugged him, "how are you holding up?"

harry shrugged as liam pulled out of the hug, "i don't really know, li."

"i brought some food."

he shifted uncomfortably, "of course, neil. you always do."

"it's niall, harold." his irish friend rolls his eyes, "and only louis calls me neil. now you're in on it too?"

he chuckled, along with liam. but harry bit his lip, trying not to tear up at the sound of louis' name.

the two went in the room as harry still stood by the hallway. niall called him in, and he followed.

"what did the doctors say?" liam asks, his eyes on louis.

"we're waiting for him to...wake up." he sighs and mutters to himself, "if he will."

"come on mate, louis is strong! he'll wake up soon, alright?" niall placed his arms on harry's shoulder.

"he looks so beautiful." harry whispers.

he knows he shouldn't think about that at this moment, but louis looks so peaceful. and harry just fell for him more deeply.

"we called his family, they wouldn't be able to make it now..." liam rans his hands through his hair.

harry takes small steps to louis' bed. once there, he took his hand and kissed it. "i'm not giving up on you, lou. i'm here... i'll wait."

and true to his words, he waited for his prince to wake up. putting a halt on his photography business.

every single day, harry sat by louis' bed. only getting up to go to the bathroom or when the nurses go in to check on louis. liam and niall visits once a week, bringing harry enough food for a week, like he asked them to, as a favor.

everyday, he would read a book. a book which louis loves. louis isn't really fond of reading, but he loved it when harry tells stories from those books. and a certain story caught his attention, which became his favorite.

harry would always kiss his hand, then his cheeks. telling louis he loves him so, so much.

at night, harry would find it hard to fall asleep. he thinks louis would finally wake up at night. but he don't.

he would get a nap during the afternoons, by louis's side. he would squeeze beside his bed and lay down with louis. holding his hand while listening to the older boy breathe slowly.

he feels at peace at times like this. he forgets the moments he cries because he was scared that louis might not wake up.

but one night, as he held louis' hand, about to kiss it like he usually does. his fingers flinched, causing harry to freeze. staring at louis' fingers.

his fingers moved again, harry couldn't believe what happened and just stood there. staring at louis' angelic face.

"louis? are you awake?" his breathing was slow, like always. but something made harry feel that louis will wake up soon.

apart from the fact that he made a small movement, he saw louis' lips move ever so slightly. making harry burst into tears.

he could really call the nurse now, but he was happy.

very happy.

not only did louis move his fingers lightly, his lips also moved, as if he was trying to smile.

harry was crying as he texted liam and niall what happened. soon, he called the nurse.

he was sitting at the couch as they check louis' vital signs.

lou moved.

i knew he would make it.

harry smiled to himself as he watched louis sleep. his machines beeping, but harry didn't care about the fact that they were at the hospital.

his louis would finally wake up, and he could feel it in his bones.

he kissed louis' hand and smiled, kissing his cheek.

"you can do it, baby. i love you." he kisses his forehead, "i love you so, so much louis tomlinson."

---

ANDDDD HI.

THANKS FOR READING
I HOPE YOU ENJOY AND CONTINUE READING !

ALL THE LOVE,
X

\(-ㅂ-)/ ♥ ♥ ♥