I placed my face in my hands, feeling completely drained I sighed as a hand touched my shoulder. Carlos.

"Hey, man. You okay?" He asked looking genuinely concerned which was expected since no one has ever seen me act like that or even talk at all. I looked up at him and nodded. "Don't lie to me, Garrett. I saw what happened. You bashed his face in badly-"

"Because he fucking deserved it!" I snapped causing Carlos to flinch. My throat was starting to hurt from all my talking and yelling.

"Did he really... rape her? I mean we all know your sisters reputation in the school-"

"Don't you dare say shit like that." I growled.

"Fine, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to piss you off." He said, holding up his hands in defense.

I sighed as I silently shook my head. "You didn't. It's just... she's my sister."

"I get it, man. But you can't go around throwing punches like that, you gotta think-"

"I wasn't thinking." I said rubbing my throat.

"-and that's what'll get you kicked off the team or even out of the school." He explained.

"I know."

"Then control your temper."

"I wasn't aware I even had one until now."

"So I see. Come on man, next period is gonna start soon." He smiled holding out his hand for me to take. I nodded and took it, not letting go for a while. I wouldn't say I like Carlos that way but I liked him enough to say, if he asked me out I'd probably say yes but he's as straight as a ruler and he's a total player so not likely.

I walked to class quietly then stopped at my next classes door. I was about to go in but Carlos pulled out a water bottle from his bag and gave it to me. "Drink up."

I stared at him surprised he noticed before taking it and mumbling a thank you.

Yeah, I'd definitely say yes.

(Seth's POV~)

I walked down the empty hallway to my next class feeling a bit uncomfortable... 'I really don't want to play that song.' I repeat over and over in my head, I knew this competition would lead to no good. I shake my head as if that'll stop the problem and continue to walk down the halls to my next class. I pause in the middle of the hallway as I notice something on my locker. I walk closer to find some piece of paper taped to it saying in printed letters, 'Faggot' and oh look they even drew little dicks to match their own. I let out a sigh and yank it off, crumbling it into a ball before disposing of it then left to go to my next class.

The class seemed to ignore my existence or so it seemed until I sat down to find that there was writing all over it saying the usual words 'fag', 'homo', 'disgusting faggot', 'go to hell', 'loser', 'bitch', 'whore', etc. You name it and they had written it. I just shrugged it off until the end of class. Sure I was kinda pissed but I was used to these words and knew they had no meaning to me. When the bell rang I walked back to my locker to grab my geometry book but as I reached it I found more stuff on it.

"Don't these assholes have lives?" I muttered under my breath before tearing off yet another page of their bitching and open my locker up. I grab my book and slam it close causing some people around me to flinch and some to smirk. I just smirked back letting them know I knew they did it and need to do better. I throw the paper at them and say, "Next time add some color to it. It's a bit plain."

"What was that faggot? I can't really hear with that loud ugly face of yours." Erick smirked.

"Yeah you look like shit." Mason agreed.