Chapter (7) - Because Of Him

Warning: still contain mature content so who very innocent please go back...
________________________________________

"Do Kyung Soo..."

Kyung Soo gasped when Luhan suddenly sat beside and hugged him.

"Luhan... you scared me..."

"Wah!... I'm not scary... How could you say like that?"

"I didn't say you're scary..."

"But-"

"Ugh... Luhan, could you please shut your for a while..."

"Why?"

"I'm just..."

Kyung Soo's stopped talking and hide his face with his hand when he saw Chanyeol and Kris entered the classroom.

"Kyung Soo... What wron-"

"Shhh..."

Kyung Soo put his pointer finger on his lips to make Luhan to cover his mouth with his own hand but...

"What wrong?"

Luhan whispered...

Kyung Soo slightly turned his head to the direction of Chanyeol...

Memories from last night flowed into his head...

Flash Back

"Do Kyung Soo"

Chanyeol whispered next to Kyung Soo ear's who was still lying on the bed. Kyung Soo flinched because of sudden closeness.

"I...I can't...take it anymore"

"Wha-"

Chanyeol didn't let Kyung Soo to finish his sentence. He flipped Kyung Soo which make Kyung Soo's back facing his chest. No...No Please Don't.
Kyung Soo shouted through his mind
but his voice didn't came out due to the drug. His eyes widen when he turned his head back and saw Chanyeol undressed himself.
Now... Chanyeol is shirtless...

"I don't think I can hold it any longer while see you in this situation..."

Chanyeol bent his body toward Kyung Soo pressing his chest with Kyung Soo's back. He couldn't take it any longer after seeing Kyung Soo's priceless expression.

"Chanyeol... What are you trying to do?"

Kyung Soo questioned as he turned his head back only to feel Chanyeol's warm lips upon his. Chanyeol is kissing me...?
He felt Chanyeol's warm lips started to move slightly. Kyung Soo forget about the surrounding for a moment. And when finally started to notice the situation he were in, he started to squirmed under Chanyeol. Chanyeol groaned and grabbed the back of Kyung Soo's head and started to suck Kyung Soo's lower lip asking for a entrance.

"Umm..."

Kyung Soo moaned when he felt Chanyeol's entire tongue in his mouth tangling with his. Chanyeol broke the kiss which made Kyung Soo to breath heavily.

"C-Chanyeol!"

Chanyeol unbuttoned his pant which made Kyung Soo gasped. He stopped what he doing and looked at Kyung Soo who had tears in his eyes. Scared of what Chanyeol tried to do.

"I'm sorry.I'm scare..."

Kyung Soo started to cry which made
Chanyeol's heart ached.

What's wrong with me?... This isn't the first time I make him cry... But... But...

"Do Kyung Soo... I need you..."

Chanyeol paused and inhale.

"...Could you please look at me?..."

Kyung Soo tensed but sat properly and eventually looked at Chanyeol.
Chanyeol pulled his pant revealing his member. He put his hand on his member and started to moved up and down.

"C-Chanyeol!"

Kyung Soo's face stared to red as straberry and covered eyes with both of his hands.

"Don't cover your eyes!"

Kyung Soo shouted making Kyung Soo quivered.

"Look at me... Look only at me"

"But-"

"Ah! Kyung Soo~ah... please"

Kyung Soo bit his lip and slowly uncovered his eyes but not dare to look at Chanyeol...

Although Kyung Soo didn't look at him, Chanyeol stared at him and admired the little boy in front of him with his unbuttoned school shirt. Covered his naked lower part with blanket although his lady like thigh can be seen. Tears in his eyes with red cheeks. Bit his lower lip.

It's like seducing him without knowing...

"Kyung...Soo... Ah!... Haa! K-Kyung Soo... Kyung Soo Haa!"

Finally, Chanyeol released in his hands. Did I just come and masturbate
while looking at Kyung Soo?

Chanyeol looked at his hands and then Kyung Soo who still didn't dare to look at him.

Chanyeol sighed.

"...Do Kyung Soo..."

"Y-Yes!"

"Tell anyone and you'll die..."

Kyung Soo didn't said anything and lowered his head. Chanyeol ruffled his hair with distraction.

Shit!

Flash Back End

Kyung Soo forget about the surrounding and Luhan who was talking nonstop. Chanyeol looked at to the direction of Kyung Soo and their eyes met made both of them blushed.

Why is Do Kyung Soo looking at me?
Aish... That damn penguin...

Because of him, I'm became OC (out of character).

...Because of Him...

_________________________________________

Remember me...
Well, I'm back again xD