Chapter (6)-Making You Mine

WARNING: This chapter contains mature scene.So if you are younger than 18 you shouldn't read it. But If you don't have an idea to bash me then you can...^^
____________________________________

Kyung Soo woke up in a unfamiliar palce.He tried to move his body but he can't because he was tied up in a chair.

"Ah... Kyung Soo-ssi...Are you wake up now....?" A little familiar voice said.
Kyung Soo looked the direction where the voice came from to see the Sehun who smiled innocently toward Kyung Soo.

"Why are you doing this to me?"

"Why??...." Sehun tapped his chin with his thumb.

"...because you're his... Like he stole mine in the past,I'll steal you back from him...." He took out something from the little box that is on the table in front of me.
It is a syringe.

"I can't wait to see his face when I doing this to you..." Sehun chuckled evilly.

"I'm not his ... and Soehyun was not yours...."

Sehun stopped doing what he was doing and turned his head toward Kyung Soo.His eyes looked dangerous.

"What was that?"

"I'm not Chanyeol's and Soehyun was
not yours. You are just one sided love.She didn't even know you love her..." Kyung Soo gently said.

"Shut up!... Yes! you are right.She didn't even know I love her but Chanyeol did...And he dated her for just to teased me...."

Sehun said and slowly walked toward Kyung Soo while showing the syringe in his hand by holding it higher.

"....you know what I have to take you for just to teased him too..." Sehun huskily laughed as he stabbed the syringe on the Kyung Soo's thigh.Unknow liquid was flowing through Kyung Soo's circulatory system.

"Ah... What is that?"

"You'll know soon..." Sehun said and prepared the camera.He filmed Kyung Soo frightened face and chuckled like a maniac.

Soon Kyung Soo felt his body became strange.Sweat poured like rain.Breathed heavily.Sehun chuckled at Kyung Soo's situation.

"Hahaha... Finally,it worked..."

"W-What...do you...m-mean?" Kyung Soo said weakly.He didn't know what happened to him right now.All he know was his body became felt strange.Heart beated like a crazy.

"Love drug.... It is call love drug... "

"W-What...?"

"You know your body become felt strange...right? It is because you need me...You need me to touch you...love you..." Sehun whispered next to Kyung Soo ear.Sehun sat on Kyung Soo's laps.He licked his upper lip seductively. Camera aiming at Kyung Soo's face.

"Look at the camera...So that Chanyeol can see how you happy in my hands..."

Sehun purposely sat on Kyung Soo's member.

"Ah..."

"Hahahaha... that it... Scream!
scream like there's no tomorrow..."

Sehun kept aiming the camera to Kyung Soo's face.

"Sehun!!"

It Kai... Sehun stood up from Kyung Soo's lap and aimed camera at Kai.

"Look, who's there... A hero? or a prince charming?..."

"Sehun... What are you doing? Untie Kyung Soo now...!"

"Kai, you have no right to tell me what to do.I can do whatever I want..."