Chapter(1)- Transfer student

Kyung Soo POV

"Yah! Do Kyung Soo, come here! "

My body tensed as I heard his voice. Park Chanyeol, the school bully. He is the bully of all the bullies in our school. His favourite victim is me.But I don't know why. I thought it because of my tiny body or because of my owl like eyes. I'm not so sure about it. But one thing I know is he, Park Chanyeol like to bully me.

I slowly walked toward him. I knew my body was trembling as each step I took forward. I saw Kris beside Chanyeol. Chanyeol and Kris together known as twin tower because of their heights. Kris real name is Wu Yi Fan but he like to called as Kris.And he is a bully too.

"W-What do you want? " I asked with my trembling voice.Chanyeol raised his hand in air and I automatically shut my eyes waiting for his hand to landed on my face violently. But I felt nothing on my face but instead I felt his hand on my shoulder and his warm breath on my ear.

"Don't worry.... I not hurt you.... yet"

He whispered making me shivered.I really hate that guy. I can see Kris smirked because he was standing behind Chanyeol. I hate him too.

"I want to ask you a favor... "

"A favor?... " What could it be?. He always asked me to do crazy things. If I didn't do what he said, he would made something horrible to me. He said it's my punishment for not obeyed his words.

"Here... " He handed me a notebook.

"Finished my homework before old man arrive... "

He always addressed our homeroom teacher, Mr Kang as old man. Mr Kang's subject was chemistry which was chanyeol not good at. Well... he wasn't good in other subjects but chemistry was the worst one. I took the notebook from his hand.

"I understand...  "I said without looked at him. He patted my head and left with his tower like friends. I sighed in relieved.

I quickly ran into the class and started doing Chanyeol's homework because I didn't know what he did to me if I didn't finished his homework in time.

Abut 15 minutes had passed and I finally finished Chanyeol's homework. The bell rang and all the students entered the classroom including Chanyeol. I returned his notebook and he grinned in satisfied. He seat was right behind mine so if me want something or not he can easily kicked my chair.
Mr Kang finally entered the classroom but someone was entered after behind him. Transfer student. I thought.

"Hi everyone, today we have a new student. Please be nice to him, okay?... Mr Kim, introduced yourself... " He said to the new student. He step forward. Now I can have a clear look of his face. He has a tanned skin and well built body.He has brownish hair which is match with his skin.

"Nice to meet you, everyone ... my name is Kim Jong In. You can call me Kai.... Let's be friends "

He said and showed his angelic smile. I can hear some girls squealed.

"Well... Mr Kim, you can sit next to... "

Mr Kang's traveled around the classroom and landed on a empty seat that was beside me.

"Ah... there! Besid, Mr Do. Mr Do, please raise your hand... "

Mr Kang said as I raised my hand.New kid slowly walked toward me. I glanced at him and he smiled toward me. I quickly lowered my head. He sat beside me and I can felt him staring at me.

"Hi... what is your name? " He whispered. I glanced at him and sighed. I'm not good at making friends. And I don't want to talk much.

'Do Kyung Soo' I wrote down on the paper and gave it to him.

"Do Kyung Soo.... " He repeated. "Let's be friend... " He said and held out his hand. Finally I decided to smile toward him. I was about to shake his hand, someone kicked my chair from behind . I looked at the back to see smirking Chanyeol.

"Oops... sorry. My leg is too long " He faked sorry and glared at Jong In who has a confuse look. He didn't know what happened right now. And probably didn't know why Chanyeol is glaring at him. Kris chuckled at Chanyeol. Kris's seat was beside Chanyeol and behind Jong In.

I can feel 'something bad gonna happened' aura.

--------------------------------------------------------

This was chapter (1) I hope you'll enjoy. If you like my story

Vote

Comment ♡♡♡

☆HunniesKanojo☆