Chapter (2)-Chanyeol can be cute

Chanyeol's POV
"Oops... my leg is too long... "I fake sorry and glared at the new kid. Kyung Soo eyes went wide when he saw me smirking. He must be thinking that something bad gonna  happened. Well... congratulation Kyung Soo, you are right. Something bad gonna happened....

"Oi... New kid, why don't you go make friends with other kid... I guess he don't want to be friend with you... " I said confidently.
He just smirked.

"Who are you...?" He asked me.

"Well... you'll gradually know who I am... "I smirked. "Now... He is mine... So back off... "I shot him a glare.
To my surprise, he didn't seem to scared. And he chuckled at my words.
"I don't see any proof of he's your... And you have no right to tell me what to do or who should I friend with... "
Wow... not bad for a new kid huh...

Third Person's POV

Chanyeol smirked at Jong In's word. Chanyeol and Jong In glared at each other for a long time. Until their homeroom teacher, Mr Kang called out for their attention.

"Mr Kim, Mr Park... Please pay attention what I said... These are important for the exam.... " Jong In quickly turned his head to the teacher direction.

"I am sorry, Mr Kang..." Jong In flashed a smile. Chanyeol just tched.
__________________________

Ring~Ring~Ring

The bell rang for the lunch time. Jong In patted Kyung Soo shoulder to get his attention.

"What...? "Kyung Soo asked.

"I'll go meet my friend who is in different class. Wanna come?"Jong In asked politely.

"Thank but me too have to wait for my friend.... "

"Oh... then see you a moment later... "
Jong In smiled. He really do smile a lot. Kyung Soo thought. Chanyeol tried to said something to Jong In but his another energetic friend, baekhyun from another room dragged him to somewhere unknow.

Kyung Soo just sighed. And soon his girl looked alike best friend, Luhan arrived. As soon as he entered the room all the girl started squealed. Unlike Kyung Soo, Luhan is quite popular.But Luhan can't pay attention to them when he saw Kyung Soo. He ran toward Kyung Soo who was peacefully sat in his seat.

"Kyung Soo-ah! Kyung Soo-ah! " Luhan shouted.

"What happening, Luhan?"

"Kyung Soo-ah... did you heard about that? "

"What...? "

"Oh! You don't... "

"Okay... You can tell me now.... "

"It about transfer student... " Luhan played his eyes around the class. And leaned toward to Kyung Soo.

"Actually there are two transfer students. One to your class and another to our class.... those two are from the same school. But that's not the interesting part. The interesting part is... " He paused.

".... those two are the legendary SeKai of the Seirin high school.... (Kuroko's school from kuroko no basket XD)"

"Legendary.... what? "

"The legendary SeKai.... SeKai means 'world' in Japanese. They may be looked innocent but if you know them they are really I said Really dangerous... "

"Really?!... "

Both Luhan and Kyung Soo jumped because of the voice. They looked up to see no other than Byun Baekhyun with infamous Twin tower. Kyung Soo big eyes went wide when he saw smirking Chanyeol.

"So...  New kid was one the famous legendary SeKai, huh?... interesting... " Kris commented.

"Whatever... yah! Do Kyung Soo... don't be friend with him... You are my property, remember!... "

Kyung Soo blushed at the Chanyeol words and Baekhyun fake cough.Kris sighed. Luhan covered his ears with his hands.

"What?!... " Chanyeol growled. Everyone pretended they didn't hear anything and ignored poor Chanyeol.

However, sometimes Chanyeol can be cute... Kyung Soo thought and smiled.

___________________________________

That Chapter(2) for ya~~

Vote

Comment♡♡♡

☆HunniesKanojo☆