Letters To Kang Gary

These are each of the members personal letters to Kang Gary :) A lot of these were so sad to read, I wonder how sad Gary felt while he was reading them :(

Kim Jong Kook: Gary, you know how I feel. It's difficult to write a letter like this to you. You worked hard for a long time. Stay healthy. Good luck in everything you do. We still see each other, so let's not be sad. I bought you some cosmetics so please become handsome. I hope you will transform.

Lee Kwang Soo: Dear Gary Hyung, I still can't believe that you're leaving. I regret that I have lint expressed enough of my gratitude and apologies to you. I won't get to see you every Monday from now on, but we're already a family. I'll call you more, and I hope that we see each other more often. Dear Gary Hyung, thank you so much. I love you forever.

Ha Dong Hoon: Gary, i can't believe it. When the ratings weren't that high in the beginning of Running Man, we spent the night at Han River. We prayed for things to turn out well at my house. We rolled on the floor laughing. I miss the times when we dreamed while drinking soju. I hope you'll be BE healthy and have a wonderful family after you get married. Let's grow old together. I love you. From HaHa who's more handsome than you.

Ji Suk Jin: Gary, I still can't believe it. During the last seven years, we talked about many things. We shared a room together during mud games and waited for our turns to shower. On one hand, I was angry when I heard that you're quitting, but I also understood you, so i was confused about what i felt. I'll have to respect your wish. I love you, Gary.

Yoo Jae Suk: Gary, it's been seven years since we've been on Running Man together. Gary, I'll think of you during next weeks recording. As I know what you want to achieve in the future, the other members and I support you in all your endeavors.  Call me any time you want to be back on a variety show. Ok Gary? See you. It's too embarrassing for me to continue, so I'll stop here. See you again, I'll call you. You did a good job.

Song Ji Hyo: Gary, Gary, Gary oppa This is Ji Hyo. I was very shocked when I heard that you're leaving, so I was in a daze for a few days. I took for granted that until the very end; which we don't know when, all of us would stay on this show. Perhaps, I was lost in that belief. I was upset and cried, but now that I think about it, I realized how difficult it must have been for you to make such a decision. I'm sorry about the things u didn't know about. I felt bad thinking about Jamie hard it must've been for you. Now that you won't be where you always used to be for the last seven years, I'll feel sad and lonely, but I'll stay strong. If you miss us so much, come back any time. Bi one can fill your place for the last seven years, so I'll leave it for you.

These were so heartfelt!! Don't worry guys I'll post funny quotes in the next ones