Josh dipped me back and gave me a toe-tingling kiss that made me blush profusely. We had already signed all of the required documents, so Josh lifted me up and carried me outside while my friends whistled. After the toasts and the food, Josh and I cut the cake, and we fed each other like the cute couple we are. The first song of the night came on, and Josh danced with me around and around, until dad took me and we danced. I danced with Thomas, and then Ethan, even Mum until I finally found myself back in Josh's arms. He held me close and kissed me.

"I love you, Mrs. Thomson." He whispered.

"I love you more Mr. Thomson." I whispered back.

I looked at him and felt the urge to tell him, to get it out. I bit my lip. It was time. I pulled Josh off to the side and handed him a small present.

"Open it." I said, nervously.

He looked at me curiously before unwrapping it. His eyes popped out of his head and his jaw dropped.

"I-Is this real?" He whispered.

I nodded and hugged him. "You're going to be a daddy."

He smiled and pulled me to the dance floor where he grabbed the microphone. "Ladies and Gentleman, I have one more announcement to make," He held my hand and smiled. "We are having a baby!"

Mum fainted and everyone threw their hands up in celebration. I hugged Josh before I was pulled away to talk to everyone else. The night ended, and Josh carried me up to our bedroom, where he 'helped' me undress. He bent down and kissed my stomach.

"Hi baby, I'm your daddy. It doesn't matter if you are our little prince, or princess, mummy and daddy will love you the same." He whispered.

I cried and hugged him. "I'm three months along, and just found out yesterday." I admitted.

"Wouldn't it being showing?" He asked.

"Apparently, with all my exercise, it isn't, and I just thought that my period was late as usual."

"I love you, Ana Thomson." He said.

"I love you more, Josh Thomson."

_______________________________

(Josh's POV)

I held the straps of my tuxedo and looked at myself in the mirror. Today was the day, the day I marry the love of my life, the future momma of my babies. A giddy smile filled my face and I felt like a girl. I wasn't nervous, I was simply excited. Thomas and Ethan were getting ready in the room next to me, while the rest of the groomsmen were all in their own rooms getting ready. I had to pick Thomas and Ethan as my best men because Travis and I are no longer friends, and Aaron had a drug overdose and died two years ago.

I don't mind that Thomas and Ethan are my best men though, they are great friends to me and have been very supportive of Ash from the beginning. Ash, ha. I sound like a girl with her ship names for cute couples. I shook my head and fixed my hair. Walking into the main room, I stretched and gazed outside. It was a beautiful day, surprisingly. Ana was terrified that it would rain because that was what the forecast said, but there isn't a single cloud in sight. Knocking on my door made me jump. Okay, maybe I am a tad bit nervous. I opened the door and saw it was Drew. He looked adorable in his little tuxedo. Adorable? Damn, I really am girly! I let him in and watched as he jumped on the comfy bed.

"Josh, I can't believe YOU are getting married." He laughed.

My eyes narrowed playfully. "What's that supposed to mean, little man."