23

Miku's POV:

"Hold still, your being a child."

"It hurts like hell!" My voice growled, hanging my head down into my hands. I had my shirt off, sitting on my bed. Luka's mother was checking my bruises, making sure they were healing properly.

"Watch your mouth, your a young woman. Not some biker." She swats my shoulder lightly. Her hands were lightly tracing over the back of my ribs, and to my sides. She let out a sigh, and patted my shoulder for me to put my shirt back on. Flinching raising my shirt over my head and down back on me. "We are just gonna have to take you to the doctors, and pay for the check up in full."

"That's so much money...." I say hanging my head down.

"Miku, it's fine. We are doing this because we love you just like our own child." She kissed the top of my head, like my own mother did when I was younger. It was comforting. "Luka will be home soon, and she better have your makeup work."

"Ew work." I grumble, slowly leaning back on the bed. Which made me whence in pain from my ribs. Mrs. Megurine left my room, leaving me laying looking at the pale ceiling.  Why couldn't you be like that? My own mother. Why. Why couldn't you just be like that. You were vile, rude, and disgusting.  You were the nightmares that kept your child up at night, when it should have been the boogie man. Absolutely disgusting.

"Mi-chan your so cute when you smile!"

"Really?" I asked, pushing her dark red hair back from her face. Her forehead was pressed close to mine, our lips played with each other. "I could kiss your lips all day."

"Please do," she smiles. Laying on top of me, she buried her face into the nook of my neck. Blowing hot air against me, making my body shiver. "I wonder how your family feels about this?"

"W-what?" I asked, trying to contain my heated breaths. She pulled away, sitting on my stomach. Her hands pulled her hair back into a high ponytail, showing more of her cheeky smile.

"I'm just saying, do you ever wonder what your family thinks about this?"

Family....

"Miku, I'm home." The pinkette sings as she jumps onto the next next to me. Sitting up, I crawled over to her lap. Resting my head on her shoulder, my girlfriend played with my hair making me feel safe. "Are you ok?"

"I'm just tired."

"You sleep all the time."

"I'm mentally tired." Trying to drowned myself into her, laying in her lap. Luka studied my face, tracing her index finger down my nose, resting on my lips. It was a playful activity she did sometimes when I had grown silent.

"You may explain."

"I wasn't asking to."

"But I am."

Silence filler the conversation again. She stopped tracing my features on my face and turned her focus onto school work. Having a book opened to the side of her, while resting a folder with papers on her left knee. Laying up from her, hanging my feet off the side of the bed. My eyes played games, making images out of the tan carpet. Taking a long breath, I let the pain slowly fill my lungs and release.

"I was thinking of her."

"Her?"

"Not only her, but my family. Mostly her thought. She was the deviously master mind behind of me being where I am today. She's the reason why my family hates me. She's the reason why I hating getting close."

"Who is she?"

"You don't have to worry. She's not important now, but later she will be. I will confront her and my family one day. I want to feel happy. Not just a spilt moment of happiness, but my whole being to be happy."

Luka let out a deep sigh before speaking. "Thank God your going that. When I heard her, I thought I was gonna have to cut a bitch."

"You were jealous?" Arching a eyebrow at her direction. Luka ruffled her bangs and looked away.

"I can be jealous if I want. Your my girlfriend, it comes with the package."

"What a loser."

"Don't cha mean arrogant slug."

"Are you asking to be single?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This story is back from the dead LMAO.

I'm working on moving this story forward towards Luka building that very strong bond with Miku,  (even though she already does) towards her to get to know what the fresh hell happened between her and oh so hot mystery girl. So please stick with me.

Also remember Kaito? Yeah I'm not finished with him yet ;)

I know how much you all love him so expect him again~

Author Ray outie 》》