9

Luka's POV:

"So am I your now?" Miku asked me. The smaller girl looked at me with big beautiful eyes. Jeez, she gorgeous.

"I.... Don't know.." I confessed. I honestly didn't know how to feel. What if I really did like her? How would I tell my parents I dumped kaito for a girl, or the school? Lily is supportive, and well she was the one pushing us together. I was actually afraid to hurt her feelings as well. Miku had spilled a little about her life, and how she loved the wrong person once and wasn't looking for the same mistake. I don't want to let that happen to her. Miku was too sweet and caring for another mishap in her life. She needed someone who would protect her, treat her like she was the most important person alive. She just needed someone to care. Someone who cared for her, and didn't let her struggle here in the run down motel room, or let her eat cups of cheep ramen every night so she can pay for her own schooling.

Lily grabbed my shoulder, making me look deep into her eyes. She could tell what I was thinking, we've known each other for years. She knew me like that back of her hand. "Luka trust me your worth it." Giving me words that meant so much. I smiled weakly and turned away from her to look at the smaller girl. Miku was sitting, having her body faced in the opposite direction to watch TV. Though she wasn't watching it, she was staring at her hands that laid in her lap. I can't believe I left her with thoughts of despair, that she wasn't mine.

Reaching for her face, I pulled her into a sweet kiss. Miku was wide eyed, I'm surprised. She softly pushed me away and looked bewildered. "What?"

"Miku I want to confess." I stared into her eyes.

"Oh ok.."

I sighed and thought for a moment. "Miku I've never felt this way before about anyone. So I'm unsure, and scared. Though it doesn't mean I don't want to try. I like you alot, I realize this now, and I'm willing to do anything for you." I breathed heavily, having a ghost weight off my chest. Miku blinked and smiled.

"Luka, your a charmer." She giggled, smuggled up close to me. I laughed. Lily squealed beside us.

"Look at the new couple!! So kawaii! You too are just goals!" Lily yelled, smiling and laughing. I was getting a bit uncomfortable but Miku was having a good time with Lily's humor. She was laughing as well, her chest heaved for air from laughing so hard. Miku grabbed her ribs.

"Lily stop! I'm gonna lose a lung!" Miku cried, rolling against me. I brought her into a head lock, ruffling her hair. Miku screeched, and licked my arm, I realized her.

"Ew you nasty." I giggled.

"Don't act like you didn't like it," Miku winked. I shoved her, and climb on top of her small frame, pinning her.

"Say another word and I'll crush you with my weight small fry," I threaten her. Miku gulped big and shook her head no.

"Crush her!" Lily chanted behind me. "Crush her! Crush her! Crush her!"

"Lily shut up! I don't wanna die from watermelon tits!" Miku fought back her own laughter. I clashed on top of her. Miku wailed and squirmed under me.

"Like them now lil gay?" I asked her I'm a teasing voice. Miku just giggled and squirmed more.

"Shut up tall gay!"

"I want a nickname!" Lily called over us, she sat on top of me. Making me cough.

"Fat ass off!!" Both me and Miku shouted. Lily pouted and jumped off.

"That nickname sucks ass."

"Get over it," Miku giggled as she sat up, allowing me to rest my head agaisnt her chest.

"Lily I've seen you eat at lunch. You are fat ass." I smiled. Lily gave me the middle finger and chucked a pillow at me.

"Your such a bitch Luka." Lily rolled her eyes. Miku laughed and nodded in agreement.

"Miku shut up, or I'll give you the worst nickname in the world."

"Yea right!" She giggled.

"Itty bitty titty committee, you need to drink milk because I'm laying on a board." I gave her a devious smile. Miku flushed a bright red.

"Luka!" She yelled. I laughed and kissed her.

"Sorry sorry, I didn't mean it."

"Good." She pouted.

"You two are like an old married couple that have no sensors."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Look at these three.

So cute.