10

Miku's POV:

Lily's loud snoring had kept me up. It was nearing 2 am, and everyone else was alseep in my floor. Lily slept on the right of Luka, the blonde was spread out, with the blankets have on her body. She looked like a passed out drunk, it would have been a perfect picture to tease her if I wanted. Luka was laying on her side, facing me. She was drooling a bit, which gave her a innocent look. Glad to see she was enjoying her sleep.

I sighed loudly, I could just...... No I can't. Wait? Yes I can, me and her are a thing now.

Turning over, I edged closer to the link haired girl. Every so often I would glance up and see if she was still asleep. Still creeping closer to her, I was finally able to nudged myself to her. Burying my face into her chest, feeling safe around My Luka. I hummed a little tune of happiness to myself. My Luka~ My Luka~

"Enjoying them?" Whispered a voice. I looked up wide eyed and saw Luka awake.

"I ah ... Sorry for waking you.." I looked down and scooted away. Her arm had wrapped around my tiny shoulders, and brought me back to her.

"It's fine Miku, I was waiting for you to join me. Gosh your slow." Luka let out a soft hushed giggle. I smiled, and cuddled closer to her. Our legs had intertwined with each other as our bodies got closer. Luka combed her fingers through my hair, it felt very soothing, reminded me of my mom when I was little. "Miku why couldn't you sleep?"

"Mhm?"

"Why can't you sleep darlin?"

"Well for starters we have a dumb bimbo snoring." I sighed, and Lily snored even loader.

"Guess I'm used to her sleeping habits. But that can't be all that keeps you up?" Luka asked, resting her chin on top of my head. Clinging onto her shirt, I just didn't want to talk, I want us to just enjoy each others body warmth.

"I haven't really gotten over my small fear of the dark.." I spoke softly, hoping she wouldn't hear my embarrassing fear. I buried my face into her more, hoping to not hear her laughter at me. Though I heard nothing from the bigger girl. Instead I heard a soft hum. "What are you doing?" I asked looking up at her.

"I'll sing you to sleep. It must be scary sleeping in the dark every night alone."

"Yea.. It is."

"Miku I'll always be here for you." Luka said softly, letting her voice fade into a soft lullaby. Her voice was sweet, and sounded like an angle.

"Sleeping soundly, I have a dream.
Of your profile.
Without noticing the overflowing tears
That are running down my cheeks

I've hidden the heartrending
Throbs that are in this chest

Last night, good night
This night, I'll hold your
Hand tight and go to sleep
Good night

It'd be wonderful if I could
Spend morning with you once more
I just wish even such a small
Hope can be made a miracle"

I listened to Luka's voice, taking every word to heart. I wished to listen to more of her beautiful song, but sleep had welcomed me.

-time skipped to morning

Sounds of clicks rang in my ear. "Wha...?" I mumbled. Resting my head on a soft pillow, snuggling in trying to block the noise out.

"Lily you wake her up, I'll slit your hand off." Hissed a low voice. Faint mumbles came from across the room.

"But she looks cute cuddling you. I wanted more pictures."

"I don't give a shit. You snoring kept her up."

"I don't snore," argued the other voice.

"Wake her up, and I'll murder you."

I grumbled out words, that made no sense. A soft hand rubbed my back I'm soothing circles. "Mhm" I yawned, rolling over. Blinking a few times light had blinded me.

"Good morning sleeping beauty!" Lily sung, rolling aross the floor towards me. I punched her arm. "That hurt!!"

"It's too early." I whined, rubbing my eyes.

"Does my Leek princess need a morning kiss?" Luka asked me getting close.

"Yes she does!" Lily smirked behind Luka. Pinky shoved her best friend and leaned down to kiss me.

Hell, I could wake up to this everyday if I wanted. Being kissed, having companionship. It was everything I needed in my life that made me happy.

"I just love seeing you two kiss. It's like the cutest thing I'm the world." Lily had squealed.

"Thanks," Luka smiled taking pride in our kiss. Her smiled was interrupted by the buzz of Lily's phone. The blonde took her phone and read the message. She growled and looked at Luka.

"It's dickface." Luka groaned.

"What does he want?"

"Lily where's Luka? She hasn't answered my phone all night." Lily repeated the message to Luka. Luka rubbed her temples and sighed heavily.

"I forgot about him." I looked at her than at Lily.

"Luka." I called out to her. She turned around and faced me again, eyes filled with worry. "Do whatever you need to do, I'll support you no matter what."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well well.

Two special individual that have my kik and been taking to me and making friends with me got sneak peeks of this chapter.

Shout out to them because they had amazing comments and have great conversations with them.

~bai loves