Ch 5: Worry

I jumped hearing the sound of metal clanging. I gave a small squeal and threw my arms out to balance myself when I felt myself slipping from the branch I was laying on.

"How did I sleep on this again?" I asked myself with a frown.

I heard the clanging noise again and looked through the branches of the willow tree trying to find the source. My eyes widened seeing Kisame and Hidan fighting with one of my swords and scythes.

"They found my weapon room?" I asked with narrowed eyes. I then sighed and smiled. "It's about time they did. I expected it sooner than now honestly."

I giggled as I watched the two. The Akatsuki members didn't show up with their weapons, so I knew they must have been bored. I thought Hidan would have destroyed the house before he found my weapon stash. Unless you live in the house, nobody would even be able to know or find the stash.

"Let's take a break, all right?" Kisame asked panting as he leaned on the giant sword in his hand.

Hidan nodded and they both headed over to the pond where I was. They rested underneath the willow with a sigh and I noticed why they were so tired. They didn't pick the normal weapons I had. Both of the weapons were ones I used for weight training. Instead of the normal versions, these two were twice as heavy as the original versions.

I giggled and shook my head. Kisame was probably used to the sword since samahada was a very heavy sword itself, but Hidan used a scythe and I doubt it was as heavy as the one he grabbed of my weapons because as soon as the two made it over to the pond, he dropped the scythe and dropped onto his face on the ground.

"I'm gonna die."

I put my hand over my mouth to stop the giggle from coming out as Kisame gave a gruff chuckle.

"You just picked the weighted version Hidan," Kisame stated with a grin.

Hidan looked up at him in confusion. "Weighted version?"

"Yeah. Don't you remember seeing another version of that exact scythe?" Kisame asked with a raised brow. Hidan thought back and nodded making Kisame chuckle. "That other one was the original. My guess is these are used to help with strength."

"Correct."

Kisame and Hidan looked up as I swung down from the branch I was on. I giggled as I swung myself to sit on Kisame's shoulders making him laugh.

"When the fuck did you get there?" Hidan asked, confusion clearly displayed on his clueless face.

"I was sleeping there, but you woke me up while you boys were sparring..." I said with a yawn.

"Cheshire and everyone have been looking for you for the past two hours and you were sleeping in a tree?" Kisame asked. If we were in an anime I bet he'd have a sweat drop on his head as he stared at me.

I smiled and gave him a thumbs up. "Yep!" My smile fell then. "Zetsu knew where I was. Why didn't he say anything?"

Kisame tilted his head to the side then sighed. "Do you really think he cares Kitten?"

"Good point-hey!" I whined. "Stop calling me a kitten!"

Kisame just laughed and started heading back to the house. He moved me to his back and I smiled.

"Everyone was worried, you know?"

I tilted my head. "Hmm? Who was and why?"

"Everyone Nekosaki," Kisame stated with a sigh. "You did pretty much almost die from coughing after all."