Chapter 35 ~ Love, Sex, Pain and Pleasure

Start from the beginning

"Cause we're both madly in love with you", says Eric.

"Well, I know you are. I don't know about Leo", I say as I drink vodka.

"I'll always love you Josh", says Leo as my eyes widened.

"As the heat intensified", Eric interrupted.

"Cute", he smiles.

"Cock-blocker much Eric", I laugh.

"Josh I'd like to do more than that to your coc", he says as I interrupt him.

"Nope.", I yell.

"Josh. You mean a lot to me. Leo, you're a great friend to me. As long as you both are happy, that's all I care about. Josh if being with Leo makes you happy then go for it. I knew eventually things would turn out this way so I've been mentally preparing for it all these years.", Eric says calmly.

"What makes you think I want Leo?", I say as Leo raised an eyebrow.

"You know you do", says Eric.

"I don't know. This is all too confusing.", I say.

"I love you enough to let you go.", Eric says while walking up to me and kissing me.

"Why do you have to have all the fun?", says Leo as he walks up to me and kisses me as Eric stay behind kissing my neck.

"What are you both doing?", I exclaim.

"I don't know", replies Eric still kissing my neck.

"Play along", says Leo as his kissing intensifies.

*skip along to the next chapter if you're uncomfortable with the upcoming scenes*

Eric then left us and sat on the couch biting his lip as Leo sticks his tongue in my mouth.

"Stop Leo", I say while kissing him.

"If you wanted me to stop, you would have stopped also", he whispers.

I could feel his hot breath on my neck. It gave me chills.

Leo then slammed me into the wall and starts kissing my neck, his kissing turned into biting. I peer over to Eric and I could see his hard-on through his skin-tight jeans. He started rubbing his dick through his jeans and kept biting his lip. I walk up to him and sat on his lap, I could feel his dick piercing my thigh as I kiss him. Leo then came behind me and started kissing the back of my neck.

Eric pulled my shirt off and started sucking on my nipples and I pull his hair and moaned. Leo then pushed me forward as he sat on Eric's lap, I could feel his dick pressed against my back. We all were still fully clothed. Leo then reached his hand and unbuttoned my jeans. He pushed his hands down my pants and yanked my dick right out. He started stroking as my moaning intensified. Eric then pushed me back to Leo's arms as he pulls my pants off.

We all quickly took our clothes off as our naked bodies touch as we all stood up. Leo in the back of me I could feel his mushroom dick dragging, I could feel his head rubbing my skin. Eric stood him in front of me. His dick sword fighting with mine and he had both our dicks in his soft hand.

Eric then went down and started licking my 6-Pac, sucking on my skin, Leo to the back grabbing my soft ass. Eric went down first and started sucking my dick. He just went faster and faster. I could feel the head of my cock piercing his tonsils as I let out a roar pulling his hair. Leo pushed his finger into my mouth as I start sucking, he then spread my cheeks and slid one finger into my ass as I moan in pleasure. Eric moved down as my balls were now in his mouth, he sucked slowly, I could feel his tongue grazing my bag as he used the tip of his tongue to give me pleasure. Leo took both his thumb and started massaging my hole in a circular motion. I could feel it stretching.

He puts three fingers in and says,"Do you want me to fuck you, Josh?."

"Yes fuck me", I moan pleasure.

Eric then smiled and backed away, retreating to the couch. He spread his legs and I saw his beautiful pink tight hole as he started fingering himself. Without mercy, Leo rams his dick into me and I gasp out in pain and pleasure. He kept going faster and faster kissing me and grabbing my dick and stroking at the same time. He stops and pulls out, seconds later he rammed into me again and the pain intensifies.

Without warning, he pushes me onto Eric with his dick still lodged deep inside me. As he pushed me I could feel Leo's mushroom leaving my ass. As it came out I heard a 'plop' sound which made me cum all over Eric. Eric didn't mind as he pushed his dick right into me. Leo was big but Eric was huge and thick. I screamed out in pain as he continued to fuck me, thrusting harder and harder.

He was then breathless so Leo came behind me and pushed his dick in there too, they were now both inside me, I gasp in disbelief as I could feel both of their dicks inside me. I unknowingly cum again all over Eric and he laughed. Both their dicks formed a Mega-Cock that was destroying my tight hole.

Leo came inside me as I give out an intensified moan cause it felt so good, he pulled out slowly and I could feel his cum spreading inside me and he fell to the floor breathless. Eric thrusts harder which spread Leo's cum even more. I sat there on Eric's dick as I could feel the life coming out of me. Eric then cum inside me but kept going and I moan in pain this time. He eventually stopped and removed his dick. I laid back on the couch spreading my legs cause my hole hurt too much. This was the most pleasurable night of my life. My body will never forget this night...