Chapter 27 ~ The Day Before the Storm

Sunday, October 9th _ 3:45 PM ~Eric's Manor

"Go get freshened up. I'll make some popcorn and we'll watch a movie?", he asks.

"I haven't bought any clothes", I say.

"You can take one of my briefs", he smiles.

"T-Shirt?", I ask.

"If I don't wear one, then you can't, you look better without one plus if your cold I'll hold you", he says.

I hurry upstairs to shower, I then heard loud thunder followed by a heavy downpour of rain.

The shower didn't take quite long. It seemed I used up Eric's hot water. I put his white briefs on and headed downstairs. I see Eric on the couch with a bowl of popcorn.

"Choose a movie, maybe something romantic", he says.

"Oh no, sir. You know what this weather is perfect for", I ask.

"Porn?", he replies.

"Haha no. A horror", I whisper as lightning lights up the room followed by distant thunder.

"That was creepy ... So very creepy", he winces.

"The Conjuring part 2 it is then", I smile.

"Nope. No way! I avoided the cinema for a month when it came out", he begs.

"Babe. I'll hold your hand and hug you. It'll be okay", I reply while kissing his forehead.

I put the movie on and he had this scared look on his face. I haven't even started the movie and he was already scared and of course, he was scared throughout the entire movie, he held onto me for dear life, with every roar of thunder he'd jump.

The movie was then over and he curled up in a ball on the couch. I then go lay next to him holding him.

"Are you okay", I say while playing with his hair.

"Yeah. You're here. Say, babe. How about we stay the night. It's raining too heavy out", he says.

"Sure babe. Let's stay the night. I'm gonna go pee", I say smiling.

"You're leaving me alone?", he frets.

"I'll be right back. I'll leave my angel to watch over you. Okay?", I say to him.

He then grabbed my hand and whimper, this was the most vulnerable I've ever seen him. It truly was adorable. I give him a long passionate kiss and let go. I hurry upstairs to the toilet. After my toilet run, I headed to the room to check my phone. I then see one new text message.

From Candice (Diamond Star Publishing Company):

Mr. Trainor, the editor would like you to come in at 11 AM tomorrow, seems he'll be a little late.

Josh replies No problem. I'll be there at 11 AM.

I then headed to the door as I see the door to the dresser open. I peer inside and notice a diary with the initials L.B.A. Curiosity kicked in as I tried opening the diary but to my surprise, it was locked. I took the diary downstairs to ask Eric.

"Eric. Who's diary is this?", I ask.

"My friend Brandon. He was the owner of this house. He left it there, he says in time the one he built this house for will read it, so he asked me to leave it there?",  he explains.

"How strange. Maybe love confessions", I tease.

"Probably.", he says.

"How romantic", I blush.

"Let's go upstairs, babe. We'll cuddle. I'm cold", he says.

"Maybe if you wore a shirt..", I tease.

"You're not wearing one either.", he teases back.

"The cold never bothered me anyway", I laugh.

"Very well Elsa. Let's head upstairs", he says taking my hand.

It was 7 pm and the bed was warm as we lay together.

"Editor wants me to come in at 11 tomorrow instead of 10", I say to him.

"Well, that's good. More time to prepare.", he says while kissing my neck.

I then rolled and faced him, pushing my feet between his I kiss him, his kissing grew fiercer, it's clear what he wanted. I grab both his hands and laid on him I slowly kissed him and took off his boxers. He slowly pulled mine off and sat up as we kiss (use your imagination for what happens next)

Sex with Eric was really good. It was like he's a pro at it. We both lay there naked cuddled together. I'll need enough rest for tomorrow. My dream begins tomorrow. I was so excited. A new adventure begins.