Fifteen

It's Thursday afternoon and the boys agreed to hang out once again. Jimin runs back and forth from his closet and to the mirror, trying to decide what to wear. He wanted to wear something nice but didn't want to over do it. It was just a casual hang out between friends, no biggie. It's going to be okay Jimin, relax. No need to be nervous. He kept repeating those words, hoping they would help him relax before Yoongi came to pick him up.

All of a sudden his phone starts vibrating, most likely meaning that Yoongi had arrived. He jumped to the bed where his phone was and checked it. Yoongi was already outside, now he didn't have time to change clothes again so he decided to wear what he already had on. He jumped back up grabbing his backpack and his keys, locking the door behind him. He pretty much ran down the stairs just so he wouldn't make Yoongi wait. Once outside, he was able to spot the black car in which Yoongi was patiently waiting in. Jimin focused so much on his outfit earlier that he didn't pay any attention to the weather, now he was shivering because of how cold it was. He managed to put a smile on his face and gave himself a small Hwaiting, before running up to the black car.

"H-hey," he panted, making Yoongi chuckle a bit, "You look cold," No shit sherlock, he thought. "Hurry, get in and warm up," Yoongi said, making him smile in return, suddenly feeling all the anxiety leave his body.

"So, where do you want to go?" Yoongi asked, smiling at Jimin who was now rubbing his hands together, trying to warm up. "Anywhere that isn't cold would be fine," he said. Yoongi nodded in agreement. He didn't like the cold either.

~

When they arrived at the movie theater, they decided to watch Train to Busan since it was the only movie showing. Jimin bought popcorn, while Yoongi bought some chocolate. They watched the movie in silence for the most part, well actually Jimin didn't enjoy the movie at all, in fact, he hated it. He hated any scary movie, but he wasn't going to embarrass himself in front of Yoongi who seemed totally unbothered by the ugly zombies. He just closed his eyes when he got scared and wished for the movie to end soon.

After the movie ended they were both starving and went in to the closest restaurant they could find. They ended up at an empty pizzeria, but ate comfortably since they were the only customers there. Once they were done eating, neither one of them wanted to go anywhere else because of how cold it was. Jimin wanted to go home and wrap himself up in a blanket. He also needed to catch up on his drama since he had been at work so much lately and he wasn't able to watch it for the past two weeks. The sun was already setting, which meant that they had been out longer then they thought so Yoongi agreed to take Jimin home.

They arrived at Jimin's apartment fairly quickly, which only made Yoongi frown.

"I had fun today," said Yoongi.

"So did I," Jimin replied, giving him a small smile. "What are you going to do after this?" he added.

"I don't know... Sleep," Yoongi said honestly.

"Oh, you can come up if you want. I live by myself, and I'm just going to watch my drama. I know it doesn't sound like fun but at least we can hang out a little longer." Jimin offered.

Yoongi nodded in approval and unbuckled his seatbelt. He smirked at Jimin and quickly ran out of the car towards the apartments, leaving an amused Jimin behind. Jimin unbuckled himself, and slowly jogged towards Yoongi. Once inside, he led Yoongi to the stairs and made their way up to the apartment, together.