Eleven

Following the random late night call between Yoongi and Jimin, the boys kept in touch through texts. Three weeks later after becoming friends, Jimin learned small things about Yoongi. He learned that he was working as a composer with his friend Namjoon, and on his free time he liked to rap, but more than anything, he liked to sleep. He also learned about his age, his favorite color and about his precious brown poodle named Holly. Yoongi was even nice enough to share the reason behind naming his male dog a female dog's name. Shit, he even told Jimin about how one time he even slept for 20 hours straight.

Jimin did the same. He shared his dreams of becoming a dance instructor someday, about how he liked singing on his free time, and how he could easily reach Whitney Houston's amazing high notes without ripping his vocal chords apart. He bragged about having a baby face even though he was 22 years old, and how he was thinking about changing his hair color soon. He spoke about how amazing his best friend Taehyung was, and how much they enjoyed watching dramas together. He even told him about his ex-boyfriend Jungkook. He was pretty much an open book when he talked to Yoongi. Except for the fact that he didn't tell him the reason behind their breakup, still unsure if Yoongi would think wrong of him if he were to find out about his small kink.

Saturday night came, and the boys agreed to meet each other at the same club they had met. Jimin invited Taehyung and Hoseok, while Yoongi dragged along Namjoon and Jin.

~

It's so damn crowded that night that Jimin decided to separate himself from his friends and search for Yoongi himself. After walking around for almost 30 minutes, he spotted the gray haired boy sitting with 2 other boys, once with blue hair and the other with gorgeous bleach blonde hair. Wow. That's all Jimin call think. The blonde haired male is mesmerizingly beautiful, he can put any girl to shame any day.

Jimin gathers up enough courage to start walking up to their table, not wanting to embarrass himself for interrupting their conversation. Instead he decides to send a quick text to Yoongi, which he reads almost instantly. He gets up from his seat, and starts making his way towards Jimin. Yoongi spotted Jimin pretty quickly and gave him a small, gummy smile to which Jimin responds back with a smile so big, that even his eyes disappeared.

Yoongi led Jimin back to where he was previously seated, introducing him to his friends. Jimin was so easy to get along with that Jin instantly fell inlove with him, he even started saying he wished he could adopt him. Namjoon liked Jimin as well, but he wasn't as clingy as Jin. It seems like Jimin has made two new friends.

Friends.

"Shit." Jimin cursed under his breath. He had totally forgot about his two friends. He wanted them to meet Yoongi and his friends as well. "I'll be right back guys, I need to go find my friends," Jimin said, apologizing to the elders. He stood up and started searching through the crowd, only to find a very drunk Tae. He thought of texting Hoseok and letting him know where they were going to be so he wouldn't get lost. Jimin looked up at Tae who had two shots of vodka on each of his hands, and drank the shots instead. Jimin is such a light weight, that with only those drinks, he started getting tipsy and a little hot too.

~

It has been an hour since Jimin left to look for his friend, and Yoongi is beginning to think he ditched him. So he does the first thing that comes to his mind, and gets up to look for him. He searched everywhere inside the club and wasn't able to find him. He thought maybe Jimin went outside for some fresh air, so he went to look for him there too.

"You're a disgusting whore you know Chim?" a deep voice said through gritted teeth, making Yoongi turn to face a taller male, hovering over a small, crying Jimin. Then a harsh hand lands on Jimin's face, followed by a rough, and painful looking kiss, making Jimin hiss at the pain, a soft moan leaving Jimin's mouth soon after, which only confused him even more.